View as an RSS Feed
View Tarun Bachhawat's Articles BY TICKER:
SanDisk: Looking Beyond Slow Earnings, There's A Lot More Going For The Company
- SanDisk reported both its earnings and revenue a little short of analysts estimates.
- The company has lowered its estimates for the future which is a big reason of concern for investors.
- The company's superior performance in NAND Flash memory and a portfolio of big clients should help it in delivering in the long run.
Is Chipotle's Guidance A Reason To Worry?
- Chipotle had an awesome quarter with its profits, revenue and same-store sales increasing exorbitantly.
- Going forward new store openings will fuel growth.
- The concept of good food and better ambiance offered by Chipotle is being loved by its customers.
Microsoft: Is The Fall In Profits A Reason To Worry?
- Microsoft's recent quarter has been stellar with its revenue and profits edging out analyst expectations.
- The company reported an all around growth in both of its segments - commercial and device & consumer.
- Though Microsoft's device & consumer segment is not as strong as its commercial segment, it has shown signs of improvement.
Delta Air Lines: A Flight Investors Should Board
- Delta Air Lines have edged out analysts estimates on both top and bottom line with its stellar performance.
- Its domestic refleeting has started delivering and the numbers should improve further once the process is complete.
- The company is cash rich which should aid Delta Air Lines in financing its projects.
Will Duke Energy Let You Sleep Like A Baby?
- Duke Energy has been an income investor’s paradise with a strong dividend payout history.
- The utilities might be on the chopping block if the changes in the U.S. economy hurt Duke Energy in the near future.
- Duke Energy has plans that will help it overcome the problems regarding the changes in the economy.
Costco: Employees, Customers And Investors All Love It
- Costco has a very loyal customer base that willingly pay membership fees to shop in its store.
- Employees are happy with the opportunities they get working for Costco.
- Investors have reasons like strong comp sales and growing revenue to invest in Costco.
Mr. Market Might Be Wrong About Monsanto?
- Monsanto has had a bad run this year and the market has been punishing it continuously.
- The earnings were good and showed decent improvements in both the top and bottom line.
- Monsanto has a history of being a market leader in its product and is trying hard to come with some more breakthroughs that will help it maintain its superiority.
- Some socially responsible investors might not like Monsanto, but the fact remains that the company has solid potential to deliver.
Costco: Margin Improvements A Reason To Be Happy
- Costco reported an amazing quarter with margins and revenue both going north.
- The company's comps have been positive and consistent over time.
- New stores and online sales should be the growth catalyst going forward.
Starbucks: Are Rising Coffee Prices A Reason To Worry?
- Rising coffee prices are a reason to worry for the coffee lovers, but not investors.
- Starbucks has a number of options to counter its problems regarding coffee prices.
- Teavana provides a lot of options for Starbucks to generate growth.
- Starbucks food offerings are also getting great reception by customers.
FedEx: Will The Delivery Giant Deliver?
- FedEx had an exceptional quarter with its revenue and profits growing.
- E-commerce should be a major driver for the company going forward.
- All its segments are performing equally well, so growth is on the cards.
Is Subscription Model Transition Really Bothering Adobe?
- Adobe came up with better than expected earnings, which were is line with the company's estimates.
- The company's transition seems to be going smoothly as of now. It may face some trouble going forward.
- Adobe's valuation seems to be a bigger concern than anything else at the moment.
What Is Kroger Destined For?
- The second-quarter results are even better than estimates.
- The company's performance is far superior than most of its competitors.
- Kroger has improved its guidance, which is another motivating factor going forward.
The Grocery Store To Shop For Your Portfolio
- Kroger has had 42 consecutive quarters of positive comp sales.
- Are low margins a reason to worry?
- The strategic acquisition should help the company in the long run.
Costco: A Good Place To Purchase And A Good Stock To Invest In
- Costco concentrates on customer satisfaction through high turnover and low prices.
- The overall tight economy should drive customers to Costco stores.
- Global expansion should help the company's growth going forward.
Micron Technology: Still Going Strong
- Micron Technology's positive performance is expected to continue in the future.
- The Elpida acquisition is already delivering and should continue to be fruitful in the future.
- Micron Technology is well-positioned to improve its margins by taking advantage of the demand and supply gap.
- BlackBerry: The Doom Looks Near
- Earnings Preview: Micron Technology
- TriQuint Semiconductor: This Stock Can Fly Higher
- Earnings Preview: Dollar General
- Qualcomm Is Still Good For The Long Run
- Why Skyworks Looks Like A Buy