This user currently has no profile.
I am a software engineer in financial services by profession, with formal studies in IT and financial engineering. I have a keen interest in the financial markets and invest with a time horizon of months to years on companies that I feel are undervalued by the market and have a strong potential for growth.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$NOK Questions: What happens to services such as Nokia Music and the Nokia Store for s40 devices? What's the future for Asha? Sep 3, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Brazil coming to their ATM. on Petrobras challenges tax disputes worth 8.77B B...
- This is a factual article. ... on Accounting Change Stands To Inflate Amazon's Re...
- Thanks, an interesting read... on Gold Bears Got It All Wrong Again: Goldcorp Is ...
- That's why a debt free mine... on Fitch says gold rebound unlikely, gold miners i...
- Or not tapering but talking... on Be Greedy, For Now
Latest comments on Tasos Galanopoulos's Articles
- gwynfryn on Nokia: A Turnaround With Solid Growth Prospects
- iknownuffin on Nokia: A Turnaround With Solid Growth Prospects
- GAlan on Nokia: A Turnaround With Solid Growth Prospects
- Leont68 on Nokia: A Turnaround With Solid Growth Prospects
- doggiecool on Nokia: A Turnaround With Solid Growth Prospects