TBirdman

View TBirdman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Don't Disregard These 3 Biotech Plays In 2014 [View article]
    Nicely done as usual Joe, thanks.
    Mar 11 01:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Not currently holding. Waiting on the "Big Four" auditor situation to clear before taking any meaningful positions in Chinese stocks. I am watching ZA closely but see no reason for bloody hands catching the knife at this point. It's all about next quarter and if management follows through on their divi promise or continues to hoard their cash.
    Jan 27 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing Like A South Korean Chaebol - Top 4 Stocks To Own [View article]
    Interesting article Joe, thanks.
    Jan 18 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WSP Holdings Will Reward Longs Soon [View article]
    Back in today for the first time in over a year.
    Jan 6 11:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysts' Picks For The Dry Bulk Sector: A Follow Up [View article]
    SINO's the no brainer pick here imo...
    Dec 30 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Well the company managed to hold my attention for another quarter with the dividend promise. I will be tracking.
    Dec 22 02:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Form 15 = game over. Nothing for shareholders and the company goes "dark", de-registers, and isn't required to file anything further with the SEC. I'm not trying to imply this will happen just trying to be transparent in my current risk assessment of ZA as a trade. I really hope the company turns things around as this could be an incredible opportunity if they do. We will find out this Friday when the company reports their Q3. Best of luck to you and happy trading.
    Dec 15 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    The next cc is the big one imo. Institutions are already bailing/have bailed. If they don't make some solid investor friendly moves with all that cash I see a slow fade into Form 15. I'm hoping for the best but not gambling this time on them coming through.
    Dec 13 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Revisiting the last cc...its really a coin toss here imo.
    Dec 12 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    I bailed again near break even...something just isn't right here...
    Dec 10 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    With Q3 approaching I'm long again @ 1.99. They really got hammered last conference call to take some shareholder friendly actions. It's worth the gamble down here in my opinion.
    Nov 28 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WSP Holdings Will Reward Longs Soon [View article]
    Nice article
    Nov 26 10:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Puda Group Hotel 2013 [View instapost]
    Wow...
    Nov 21 09:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SGOCO Group Poised To Join InterCloud In Orbit Following A Probable Earnings Blowout [View article]
    Momo play and nothing more. Not sure how folks didn't pick up on that.
    Nov 21 08:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Clearly there are risks here as with any chiscam. It does seem like an excellent momo play into earnings however. Fwiw, sniffing around as I haven't tracked in awhile, I noticed Morgan Stanley has recently taken a position http://bit.ly/1aE9vda.
    Nov 19 01:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment