TBirdman

View TBirdman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • YONGYE Intl. (NASDAQ: YONG): Could Nearly Idled Factories Jeopardize The Proposed Going Private Transaction?  [View instapost]
    Great work, thanks for sharing!
    Jun 16 09:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WSP Holdings Limited Bursting At The Seams And Set To Explode [View article]
    Game over. Sad to see this one not pan out. Short a few @ 1.92, expecting a drop to low 1's.
    May 30 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WSP Holdings: The Deal Is Running Out Of Time Again [View article]
    Thanks again for the article. I wrote the original bull thesis awhile back. Short this am @ 1.92. Incredible how long they drew this out...
    May 30 09:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Underappreciated Turnaround At Paul Mueller [View article]
    Gooo MUEL http://bit.ly/R5yAZt
    May 1 07:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Disregard These 3 Biotech Plays In 2014 [View article]
    Nicely done as usual Joe, thanks.
    Mar 11 01:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Not currently holding. Waiting on the "Big Four" auditor situation to clear before taking any meaningful positions in Chinese stocks. I am watching ZA closely but see no reason for bloody hands catching the knife at this point. It's all about next quarter and if management follows through on their divi promise or continues to hoard their cash.
    Jan 27 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing Like A South Korean Chaebol - Top 4 Stocks To Own [View article]
    Interesting article Joe, thanks.
    Jan 18 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WSP Holdings Will Reward Longs Soon [View article]
    Back in today for the first time in over a year.
    Jan 6 11:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysts' Picks For The Dry Bulk Sector: A Follow Up [View article]
    SINO's the no brainer pick here imo...
    Dec 30 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Well the company managed to hold my attention for another quarter with the dividend promise. I will be tracking.
    Dec 22 02:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Form 15 = game over. Nothing for shareholders and the company goes "dark", de-registers, and isn't required to file anything further with the SEC. I'm not trying to imply this will happen just trying to be transparent in my current risk assessment of ZA as a trade. I really hope the company turns things around as this could be an incredible opportunity if they do. We will find out this Friday when the company reports their Q3. Best of luck to you and happy trading.
    Dec 15 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    The next cc is the big one imo. Institutions are already bailing/have bailed. If they don't make some solid investor friendly moves with all that cash I see a slow fade into Form 15. I'm hoping for the best but not gambling this time on them coming through.
    Dec 13 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    Revisiting the last cc...its really a coin toss here imo.
    Dec 12 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    I bailed again near break even...something just isn't right here...
    Dec 10 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zuoan Fashion: These Rags Are Bringing In Riches [View article]
    With Q3 approaching I'm long again @ 1.99. They really got hammered last conference call to take some shareholder friendly actions. It's worth the gamble down here in my opinion.
    Nov 28 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment