View as an RSS Feed
Is Google, With Chromebook, Pushing Major Competitors Over The Cliff Again?
- Chromebook sales are growing at an ultra-fast speed because it now matches Windows and Mac notebooks in terms of usability and specifications yet costs much less.
- Chromebook’s market share is approaching the critical 40% level and may double in a couple of years just as Android phone did.
- If history repeats itself, Google’s stock will ride Chromebook’s wave and enjoy a new period of fast appreciation starting from this year.
- Benefitfocus's IPO And 6 More Event-Driven Investment Opportunities In The Cloud
- Has Apple Finally Found New Engines For Super Growth?
- The War In Cloud Computing And SaaS Is Heating Up For VMware And Others