Ted Berg is a chartered financial analyst (CFA) and a principal at Freeport Investment Management, LLC. Ted previously worked for a leading investment bank as a senior equity research analyst and is a graduate of the Olin School of Business at Washington University where he received an MBA with honors. Before attending graduate school, Ted worked as a CPA for a public accounting firm and graduated from the University of Missouri at Columbia with a B.S. in accounting. Ted enjoys lecturing on investment and finance topics at universities.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Freeport Investment Management, LLC
Currently, there are no blog details for Ted Berg.
Currently, there are no book details for Ted Berg.
Latest Comments more »
- I'll highlight the followin... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- To follow on the theme in a... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- Hi,I can't comment on Buffe... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- I don't know TNGO well, but... on Doubling Down On Microsoft In Vegas
- Good point. Let me clarify.... on Doubling Down On Microsoft In Vegas
Latest comments on Ted's Articles