This user currently has no profile.
Ted Berg is a chartered financial analyst (CFA) and a principal at Freeport Investment Management, LLC. Ted previously worked for a leading investment bank as a senior equity research analyst and is a graduate of the Olin School of Business at Washington University where he received an MBA with honors. Before attending graduate school, Ted worked as a CPA for a public accounting firm and graduated from the University of Missouri at Columbia with a B.S. in accounting. Ted enjoys lecturing on investment and finance topics at universities.
- Description: Registered investment advisor.
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Freeport Investment Management, LLC
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I'll highlight the followin... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- To follow on the theme in a... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- Hi,I can't comment on Buffe... on IBM: Big Transformation + Big Data = Big Returns
- I don't know TNGO well, but... on Doubling Down On Microsoft In Vegas
- Good point. Let me clarify.... on Doubling Down On Microsoft In Vegas
Latest comments on Ted's Articles