This user currently has no profile.
Degree in business administration from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. Been investing over 25 years, and writing in various formats for 30 years. Primarily investing in technology, focusing on wireless sector. Trade infrequently. Twitter handle is @TedStamas
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Ithaca Experiment Tracks a do-it-yourself portfolio for retail investors starting in July of 2009. Most of what I post on the blog is published on Seeking Alpha in the form of articles or Instablogs.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Pure valuations if you are ... on Splunk: Expensive By Most Metrics
- Business is seasonal for Sp... on Splunk: Expensive By Most Metrics
- They already have 102 milli... on Splunk: Expensive By Most Metrics
- Thanks for reading my artic... on Splunk: Expensive By Most Metrics
- Although the technology is ... on Immersion: Significant Market Share In Haptic T...