A self taught investor with a degree in business administration from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. Been investing over 20 years, and writing in various formats for 30 years. Primarily investing in technology, focusing on wireless sector. Trade infrequently.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Ted Stamas.
The Ithaca Experiment Tracks a do-it-yourself portfolio for retail investors starting in July of 2009. Primarily discusses the overall profit and losses for the portfolio, and the investment philosophies behind the investing decisions.
Currently, there are no book details for Ted Stamas.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Added to my $VELT position this afternoon. They report earnings next week. Could see a nice pop. Mar 8, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I've hearing that same tune... on Glu Mobile: No Longer The Life Of The Party
- I'll give them another year... on Glu Mobile: No Longer The Life Of The Party
- thanks for reading and the ... on Glu Mobile: No Longer The Life Of The Party
- I agree with you, but I jus... on Glu Mobile: No Longer The Life Of The Party
- All I said was that he is b... on Positioning For A Pullback
Latest comments on Ted's Articles