View Ted Stamas' Articles BY TICKER:
Rocket Fuel's Fall From Grace May Be Temporary
- Stock has fallen 36% in two months.
- Has a huge total addressable market in programmatic advertising.
- Move into mobile should boost revenues.
- At 5X 2014 revenues, seems fairly valued on a relative basis.
Datawatch: 'Twenty Feet From Stardom'
- Orchestrated a successful turnaround strategy with the acquisition of Panopticon.
- Technology leader in dig data visualization in some vertical markets like finance.
- Tableau Software is the category killer in its niche.
- Although not overvalued, will have a tough time overtaking market leader Tableau Software.
Tableau Software: When You're Hot, You're Hot
- Is executing with its "land and expand" strategy.
- The company is overvalued at this juncture with a $5 billion market cap.
- Three catalysts could propel shares higher in the short-term.
- Patient investors may obtain shares at a lower price.
Splunk: Expensive By Most Metrics
- Participated in the acceleration of data mining pure plays in 2013.
- The company has executed a solid business plan with its disruptive technology in operational intelligence.
- Based on traditional econometrics, the company seems overvalued at this juncture.
- Macro headwinds and a lack of accelerated revenues could cause the equity to fall further.
- Immersion: Significant Market Share In Haptic Technology
- Synchronoss Technologies Transitions To The Cloud
- Wall Street Lowers The Boom On Millennial Media
- Millennial Media Circles The Wagons
- Mellanox Technologies: How Low Will It Go?
- Medidata Solutions: Priced For Perfection
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy - Impressions Of The Mobile Advertising Market
- Allot Communications: Lumpy Earnings Mean A Bumpy Ride For Investors
- Nuance Communications Transitions From Perpetual Licenses To Cloud-Based Delivery
- Fusion-io: No Longer The Belle Of The Ball, But New Management Might Right The Ship
- Ruckus Wireless: First Mover Advantage In Carrier Wi-Fi
- After Goldman's Kiss Of Death, Synchronoss Technologies Bounces Back
- Teradata: Heavy Hitter In A 9 Month Slump
- Nuance Communications Gets A Wake-Up Call From Carl Icahn
- Synchronoss Technologies: Expanding From Personal Cloud To Enterprise Cloud
- Glu Mobile: No Longer The Life Of The Party
- Positioning For A Pullback
- Velti: Serial Underachiever Continues To Disappoint
- What's All The Ruckus About Ruckus Wireless?
- Synchronoss Technologies: Worldwide Leader In Personal Cloud
- Glu Mobile: In Search Of A Blockbuster
- Synchronoss Takes Aim At Apple, Amazon And Google With NewBay Acquisition
- Immersion: Paving The Way In Force Feedback Technologies
- Nuance Communications: The Epicenter Of An Evolution
- Velti's Q3: Why The Doomsday Scenario?
- Synchronoss Technologies Tempers Near-Term Outlook Because Of Hurricane Sandy
- Fusion-io: It's Not Just About Big Data, But About Fast Data
- Glu Mobile Presses Reset After Disappointing Q4 Guidance