This user currently has no profile.
Ted Waller is a private investor who bought his first stock at age 13 (GTE) and has almost 50 years of investing experience. His focus is on deep value and low risk. Acquiring wealth is a slow incremental process that requires setting goals, adherence to principles, patience, and flexibility.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I believe the usefulness of... on The Bulls Are Raging, Can The Bears Make A Come...
- Eric, your article is right... on Ukraine In Crisis: Why It Matters To You
- Your article brings up agai... on Summers And Krugman On Bubbles And The Great St...
- Fascinating article with or... on When Are Markets 'Rational'?
- Omar,Refreshing to see a po... on The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner
Latest comments on Ted Waller's Articles