This user currently has no profile.
Ted Waller is a private investor who bought his first stock at age 13 (GTE) and has almost 50 years of investing experience. His focus is on deep value and low risk. Acquiring wealth is a slow incremental process that requires setting goals, adherence to principles, patience, and flexibility.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Gold As An Investment: The Hard Evidence http://seekingalpha.com/p/1l7cp Feb 12, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Eric,Can we infer from your... on How To Tame A Bear Market Like A Champion
- LB,I enjoy how you continua... on Is It Safe? II: Leveraged ETN Yielding 18%.
- RE: "because before th... on A New Chapter For Narrative Risk
- I too read the other articl... on Bulls Vs. Bears: Some Profit Margin Stories Are...
- This is the best discussion... on Bulls Vs. Bears: Some Profit Margin Stories Are...
Latest comments on Ted Waller's Articles