Tedra DeSue has been an income investor strategist for more than 10 years. DeSue's areas of expertise range from dividend growth stocks to municipal and corporate bonds. DeSue's work as a finance analyst/writer has included being published in The Bond Buyer and Learnbonds.com. DeSue has also worked as a ghost writer, producing stories about investment strategies for eBook publishers and SeekingAlpha.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
TWD Consulting TWD Consulting provides a wide array of news services, including personal finance and small business news stories and advice. TWD Consulting understands that your financial health can only be as sound as your mental, physical and spiritual help and stories on myriad topics covering these areas are also ...More
included. Freelance writers are encouraged to join Writers’ Club for Freelancers, which was created to provide a forum for new and veteran writers. Ideas are shared and information is provided about working as a freelance writer. The company encourages readers to send in their ideas and their own work for publication. At TWD Consulting, we thrive on The Power of The Pen.
Currently, there are no book details for Tedra DeSue.
Latest Comments more »
- Good point 'gwynfryn.' and ... on Facebook Is No Phone Maker; Home Interface Wors...
- MRK is stated! Thanks kkiss... on Baby Boomers Are Money-Making Machines For Big ...
- Rating agencies loss credib... on Rating Agencies Turn Negative On Merck
- @barrywood, Thank you for r... on Bullish On RIM? Cover Yourself With Call Options
- Disclosure: I have no posit... on Bull Calendar Spread A Good Options Play For Apple
Latest comments on Tedra DeSue's Articles
- Tedra DeSue on Facebook Is No Phone Maker; Home Interface Wors...
- gwynfryn on Facebook Is No Phone Maker; Home Interface Wors...
- Tedra DeSue on Baby Boomers Are Money-Making Machines For Big ...
- kkissinger on Baby Boomers Are Money-Making Machines For Big ...
- petergrt on Rating Agencies Turn Negative On Merck