View as an RSS Feed
View Tedra DeSue's Articles BY TICKER:
This Small Cap Is Poised To Tap Multi-Billion Dollar Migraine Treatment Market
- IntelGenx co-developed VersaFilm, which provides new way for migraine sufferers to treat and ward off headaches.
- VersaFilm allows IntelGenx to tap a market $70 billion drug delivery market.
- Challenges include receiving FDA approval after prior failed attempts.
- As a long-term play, IntelGenx is worth considering.
Crashing Parties, Prolific Tweeting: Just Another Day In The Life For T-Mobile CEO
- T-Mobile CEO's marketing strategies giving Verizon, AT&T and Sprint a run for their money.
- Prolific tweets from T-Mobile's CEO taunting other players not damaging T-Mobile's image.
- T-Mobile merger with Sprint on tap, but it faces regulation hurdles.
How MannKind Shows Depth Of The Diabetes Market
- In terms of expense, treating diabetes is on the top ten list in the U.S.
- Small cap companies like MannKind stand to gain significantly from their diabetes drug products.
- Big Pharma companies gain by replenishing their product lines that were depleted due to the "patent cliff.".
Pawn Business Starting To Beat Out Payday Loans
- With the pick-up in the economy, the profits payday lenders enjoyed in recent years may be over.
- Publicly-traded companies are moving to mitigate losses from their payday loans by boosting their pawn shop businesses.
- Investors should carefully examine payday lenders, taking loan positions to allow them to benefit from shifting of their business models.
- States Need To Get On Board And Allow Tesla Direct Sales
- What Clearwire Shareholders Are Mulling Over This Weekend
- Facebook Is No Phone Maker; Home Interface Worst Idea Since IPO
- Baby Boomers Are Money-Making Machines For Big Pharma
- Rating Agencies Turn Negative On Merck
- Facebook-Like Site For Cancer Survivors - Viratech Seeks To Fill Niche
- This Regenerative Nerve Company's Growth Continues Into New Year
- Bullish On RIM? Cover Yourself With Call Options
- Herbalife CEO Says U.S. 'Will Be Better When Bill Ackman Is Gone'
- Bull Calendar Spread A Good Options Play For Apple
- Qualcomm Strong Despite Apple - Options A Good Play For Chip Maker
- Fiscal Cliff No Sweat For Google, Facebook; Advertising Should Remain Strong
- Bank Of America Options Activity Strong
- PDL BioPharma, AxoGen Benefit From 'Royal' Agreement
- Apple Down, Options Action Taking Off
- Google Options A Good Play
- RIM's Rally Providing Cheap Calls For Bulls
- The Few 'Options' Left For RIM
- Options Play Of The Week Is Facebook
- Nokia Windows 8 Phone Makes Call Options Hot
- Meat Decontamination - An Esoteric Technology Used In Innovative Ways
- Bulls Are Feasting On Apple Options
- Sprint Options Bulls Busy As Carrier Takes Steps To Increase Spectrum; Remain Competitive
- Take Advantage Of Facebook Lockup Expirations With Put Options
- Options For Facebook; And One Is Not To Dump The Stock
- Bearish Or Bullish On Chesapeake; Put Spreads An Option
- Wells Fargo, Other Payday Lenders Draw Scrutiny Of New Fed Agency
- Google's New Threat To Apple