Tedra DeSue

View Tedra DeSue's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • States Need To Get On Board And Allow Tesla Direct Sales [View article]
    @TAS, you point out a very important factor - the UAW. I understand that an option for Tesla may be pursuing federal regulations of some type...
    Jun 6 01:09 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Windows 8 Phone Makes Call Options Hot [View article]
    That's a good point mcINVESTOR. I don't know if it will be number one again, but there are many people who would prefer anything other than an Android or Apple phone. That's an advantage for Nokia.
    Sep 3 12:18 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bull Calendar Spread A Good Options Play For Apple [View article]
    Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next SEVENTY -TWO hours.
    Dec 19 07:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • RIM's BlackBerry Struggles Vs. Androids And iPhones [View article]
    Marco,
    I know a lot of people who adore their blackberries like you. I read today that droids are more popular than iPhones. I think there is just a core group that's brand loyal to each. I don't think it's over for RIMM; most investors see thru the hype and directly at the bottom line...I hope...
    Apr 3 04:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Crashing Parties, Prolific Tweeting: Just Another Day In The Life For T-Mobile CEO [View article]
    @shasta.larry. When I said style, it was not to put it in a positive connotation; just a figure of speech. Thanks for reading!
    Jun 20 09:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How MannKind Shows Depth Of The Diabetes Market [View article]
    You are incorrect; your logic is unfounded. I came across this stock years ago; the fact that it was up for FDA approval made me review it now. One of the best things about writing is engaging with your listening community. I thank you for your comment.
    Apr 7 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How MannKind Shows Depth Of The Diabetes Market [View article]
    The FDA has delayed MannKind's (NASDAQ: MNKD) approval date. I welcome your thoughts on this to incorporate into a follow-up story.
    Apr 7 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How MannKind Shows Depth Of The Diabetes Market [View article]
    Please note this correction updated in this post: "Trading of MannKind Corp. shares was halted by Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. because the biotechnology company founded by the billionaire inventor Alfred Mann plans to release news, Nasdaq spokesman Wayne Lee said. (http://bloom.bg/1fOTQbj)
    Apr 3 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • States Need To Get On Board And Allow Tesla Direct Sales [View article]
    Thanks doc tari....no denying that a car priced w/as many features not found on most vehicles and a price range between 60K and 100+K, is indeed luxury. I think its both luxury and high tech...
    Jun 7 11:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Clearwire Shareholders Are Mulling Over This Weekend [View article]
    This kind of "going off in all directions" is why I think shareholders doubt how serious Ergen is..."Charlie Ergen, chairman of satellite-TV provider Dish Network Corp. (DISH), made a $2 billion bid for radio frequencies from LightSquared Inc., the bankrupt wireless-broadband company owned by Philip Falconeā€™s hedge-fund firm, according to people familiar with the offer."
    May 20 05:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Is No Phone Maker; Home Interface Worst Idea Since IPO [View article]
    Good point 'gwynfryn.' and me neither. I think the interface is useless to most others even as an app on their phones; there are many complaints.Thanks for taking the time to comment.
    May 17 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baby Boomers Are Money-Making Machines For Big Pharma [View article]
    MRK is stated! Thanks kkissinger!
    May 14 10:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rating Agencies Turn Negative On Merck [View article]
    Rating agencies loss credibility, however, I think they are still a tool (just one) that investors can use. This story was not intended for any particular investor; it is a news piece about how an action Merck took for equity investors may affect its debt.
    May 7 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bullish On RIM? Cover Yourself With Call Options [View article]
    @barrywood, Thank you for reading!
    Dec 30 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Down, Options Action Taking Off [View article]
    By no means do I think that Apple is not a long-term buying opportunity. Instead, I see its stock's present performance falling victim to negative events that are spurring knee jerk reactions by many investors. Considering options is a play to capitalize on the stock's dip. It may not return to $700, but expect it to rally beyond this week's lows by the end of the month. (this was at the end of the article above)
    Oct 10 06:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment