Nuance's Price Tag: 50% Upside
- Nuance is the industry leader in Voice-Recognition Technologies and a fast-growing Cloud Computing Company.
- Recurring Revenue equates to 65% of all sales.
- Private Market Value of $22.75 per share should be conservative price tag.
Nuance: It's All About The Debt Redemption Baby
- Nuance’s $250 million 2027 Convertible Notes redemption is either a signal of an imminent buyout or a red herring.
- Shareholders win in 2 of 3 possible motivations behind the debt redemption.
- Stock could be worth over $23 or 40% upside in the next 6 months.
- Family Dollar Bears Materializing - Follow Up
- Gaming Disrupted, Nintendo Follow Up
- Netflix: Extremely Overvalued Compared To Competitors
- You'd Best Buy Radio Shack
- J.C. Penney: Time To Under-Promise And Over-Deliver
- Family Dollar: Adapting, Evolving And Enhancing EPS
- Nintendo's Hidden Competitive Advantage
- Vera Bradley: Cannibalization Or Transformation?