I am a professional trader with 10 years experience in trading US and Hong Kong stocks. I believe in combining fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Swing trading is my primary trading strategy.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Terence Chan.
Cheapest Stock Trading Strategies My blog gives reguarly updated market commentary, stock trading tips and strategies. The strategies combine both fundamental and technical analysis to arrive at stock candidates. Swing trading is the primary approach in executing these ideas.
Currently, there are no book details for Terence Chan.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Learn momentum trading strategy for stocks http://bit.ly/1crg5O Sep 25, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- by the way, inflation will ... on Bonds Signal Inflation Is Coming
- s&p 500 revenues right ... on Bonds Signal Inflation Is Coming
- a lot of factors to take in... on Will a Dollar Rally Stop the Asset Reflation St...
- If its just technicals, its... on Crude Oil Situation Bears Watching
- hehe. expand your chart to ... on 'Cash on the Sidelines' Should Be 'Investors on...
Latest comments on Terence's Articles
- Marvin Clark on Strong U.S. Dollar and Stocks the New Tandem fo...
- Deltaxray7 on Several Reasons to Be Bullish on Fertilizer Stocks
- Mad Hedge Fund Trader on Is Silver Really a Better Investment than Gold?
- RLLH on Several Reasons to Be Bullish on Fertilizer Stocks
- ScroogeMcduck on Several Reasons to Be Bullish on Fertilizer Stocks