This user currently has no profile.
Terence Kennelly is an honors graduate of the Business program at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York and has been investing in stocks since he was quite young. He has traveled and studied abroad extensively including a half year intensive European Union program in Germany, in which he studied the political and economic instutitions of the European Union and its member countries. He enjoys investing in stocks that are often ignored on Wall Street, and has had some success with stocks such as World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and Smith & Wesson (SWHC). He currently works in Investor Relations for a large investment firm and thus no longer publishes or comments on public or private securities.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$WWE network rollout is going about as well as the Obamacare website rollout. Feb 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Good article. I've been fol... on Pin Down World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Bef...
- I must say I enjoy all the ... on WWE Earnings Give A Stone Cold Stunner To Wall ...
- WWE has been making terribl... on Danger Awaits Investors in These 3 Trap Stocks
- I think WWE can manage to p... on Danger Awaits Investors in These 3 Trap Stocks
- This is a good analysis of ... on Jos. A. Bank: Tailored for Long-Term Growth
Latest comments on Terence Kennelly's Articles
- spiro3 on Reynolds American and Niconovum: Strategic Acqu...
- Dominic Faultz on Is Builders FirstSource Worth a Closer Look?
- lisa38k on Is Builders FirstSource Worth a Closer Look?
- moneyneversleeps2010 on World Wrestling Entertainment Plunges on Earnin...
- Tomcat101 on Is the New WWE a Viable Engine for Growth?