Teresa Dawn

View Teresa Dawn's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    That's a good question. I have heard many speculate that news leaked. Thus, we saw a run up before announcement, and those who knew sold after. If true, it makes you think that dilution is near
    Sep 13 07:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    I think INO is definitely a risk. I see few catalysts looming for the company, but I think sometime after dilution will be a good time to buy
    Sep 13 07:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    In a company the size of ONCS, you should not be a trader. You either buy and hold, or go somewhere else. These companies are too volatile, and ONCS is still scheduled to present MCC and melanoma data this year. See article on Market Playground
    Sep 13 07:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    The data pool is small for ONSC, but I haven't seen anything bad. I think data announcements in the next few months will create gains like INO.
    Sep 13 07:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Inovio's Partnership And Its Many Benefits [View article]
    I think your experience is proof that you have to trust your own research and not the opinion of others.
    Sep 11 11:30 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Volume Theory: Determining Which Stocks May Continue To Trade Higher [View article]
    Higher volume = more shares traded
    Feb 11 03:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Celldex Worth The Risk In 2013? [View article]
    Good info retiredpharma, thank you
    Feb 10 09:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Celldex Worth The Risk In 2013? [View article]
    I know. I had already written the article prior to the news. It pended for a while (you know how it is). I didn't see the news in time to change it
    Feb 8 12:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Companies With High Upside And Large Short Interest [View article]
    There are a lot.
    Feb 1 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Companies With High Upside And Large Short Interest [View article]
    I don't think they are nor did I imply that I thought they were behaving illegally. I was showing why the stock has fallen
    Feb 1 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is SodaStream Preparing To Reverse? [View article]
    Could have long lasting effect
    Feb 1 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pfizer And Eli Lilly Sit At New Highs; Which Is The Better Buy? [View article]
    Thanks and I agree, for the most part, I think Pfizer is creating a value trap rather than a value and seems less equipped to deal with the patent cliff.
    Jan 30 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is SodaStream Preparing To Reverse? [View article]
    I noticed the trading activity but did not see any news. The stock has also seen some activity this morning before the bell
    Jan 30 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nordion Continues To Prepare Investors For A New-Look Company [View article]
    You are correct in saying "The investment case for Nordion has very little to do with the Isotopes business at this point and much more to do with Sterilization and Therasphere." I don't expect the isotope business to last, I think it will cease to exist (as we know it now) in the next two years (max) and that the U.S. will pick up the slack.

You seem to be minimizing the medical isotopes relevance to Nordion's business model. There is a reason that it lost 40% of its value when the AECL denied the construction of the MAPLE facilities.

You can have your opinion, the stock says it all and the fact that Nordion has attempted to find another source for medical isotope production is proof that it's meaningful to the company. It seems you're neglecting the transitional period that Nordion will have to endure.

I do not think it is logical, realistic, or economical to believe that Nordion can manufacture an isotope such as Mo-99 from across the Atlantic ocean and then transport it back to the U.S. in time for it to reach the patient. If they tried, profits would be non-existent, so therefore my argument is what will happen once the NRU reactor is closed? It's a fair question!

The MAPLE facility reconstruction will not occur. Nordion does not have low HEU production or the relationships with American reactors so what happens? My belief is that Nordion loses this business, goes through a transitional period, and then perhaps you are correct by saying the investment case will be Sterilization and Therasphere. However, I still believe there will be a major transitional period. Hopefully, this period is priced in but with no dividend I think it's dead money for the next two-three years
    Jan 25 12:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Bright Spots In A Fragile Retail Industry [View article]
    It's a tough question. It does present a 15-20% discount to its competitors yet is more consistent than most of those more expensive competitors. However, it is trading at a price that makes me feel comfortable as an investor
    Jan 23 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment