Texas Hedge Report
View as an RSS Feed
View Texas Hedge Report's Articles BY TICKER:
Global Food Riots May Kill Inflation
on Apr 23, 2008 • 7 Comments
Hedge Fund Leverage: Worse Than You Think
on May 4, 2007 • 1 Comment
One Is Silver and the Other Gold: Modern Day Alchemy of the US Dollar
on Dec 18, 2006 • Comment!
- Gold and Silver Offering a Rare Buying Opportunity
- CNBC Becoming Pro-Gold?
- Gold and Silver Accumulation in ETFs Ramps Up, Despite Price Declines
Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) Talks About Gold and the Fed's Numbers Game
on Jun 15, 2006 • Comment!
- The Fed Can't Keep Gold Down Forever
- Gold: Not Licked Yet (GLD, IAU, SLV)
- Gold Surge: It's Not About Iran (GLD, IAU)
- Mining Stocks Have a Soft Underbelly (CDE, GG, SLW, NEM, AEM, IAG, BGO, GFI)
Hype Machine Ignores Gold And Silver
on Apr 5, 2006 • Comment!
Just How High Can Gold and Silver Go?
on Mar 17, 2006 • 1 Comment
- Don't Ignore the Silver Jump (ETF: SLV)
- Gold: Phase II Is Here (ETFs: GLD, IAU)
- The Silver ETF's Impact on Demand and Value (ETF: SLV)
- Gold Above $500; Will It Correct Soon? (ETFs: GLD, IAU)
- Why the Silver ETF Will Drive Up the Price of Silver (ETF: SLV)
Misreading the New Fed Governor Ben Bernanke
on Oct 26, 2005 • Comment!
A Re-Armed Japan Threatens the Dollar
on Sep 22, 2005 • Comment!
- Gold Quietly Emerging (GLD, IAU)
- Greenspan's $500/Oz. Legacy
- China gives green light to gold
Soviet Economics - a bearish view of the US market
on Jul 1, 2005 • Comment!
- The Impact of the Silver ETF (SLV)