View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
China Commercial Credit: Undervalued And Poised For Growth
- Trading at a significant discount to book value, CCCR presents as being grossly undervalued.
- With an expansion into P2P lending and commercial leasing, CCCR is poised to develop in market segments with better margins and less risk.
- An interview with the company CEO showcases leadership experience and tireless commitment.
- Despite competition in the space growing at an alarming rate, CCCR's diverse business plan has the company poised for noteworthy growth.
- Trading near all-time lows, now could be an opportune time to consider the initiation of a position.
Cell Therapeutics: Enticing To All, Convincing To None
- Cell Therapeutics has been walking the line between disappointment and potential for a decade. As a result, a significant divide exists between supporters and critics.
- After numerous instances of dilution and reverse stock splits, existing shareholders and company executives hope that a noteworthy 2013 partnership agreement can finally help the company reach its potential.
- Consistent insider selling and a complete absence of insider buying indicates that there is little immediate upside ahead.
- A respectable institutional investment stake and two significant institutional investors show that there is reasonable confidence in the company's future prospects.
- If current management and leadership can't "right the ship", the possibility of a buyout could be in the cards.
Repligen: A Strong Investment For The Right Kind Of Investor
- Employing a business model from generations past makes Repligen a stable and sturdy investment option for old-school investors.
- Focusing on the supply-chain end of the biopharmaceutical commercialization process, Repligen offers an investment into the space which is comparably more protected against downside risk.
- In focusing on bioprocessing as its principal business since 2012, Repligen has become leaner, meaner, and more productive for shareholders.
- While steady growth appears nearly inevitable over time, potential investors must be capable of employing both patience and a disciplined approach to building their position.
Verastem: Cancer May Have Met Its Match
- Exceptional personnel and unrivaled leadership separate Verastem from most small cap biotechnology entities.
- By targeting cancer stem cells, Verastem could minimize relapse and recurrence, forever changing the treatment of cancer.
- From current levels, Verastem should be extremely attractive to long term speculative investors.
- With nearly 70% of shares held by institutions and insiders, Verastem investors are well protected against downside risk.
Ziopharm: Attempting To Rise Again In A Crowded Space
- A year removed from a significant trial disappointment, Ziopharm is attempting to once again gain traction.
- With enough cash to carry the company through mid-2015, Ziopharm's upcoming phase two data release could be a massive boost to future prospects.
- With innovative therapeutic technology in its corner, Ziopharm's lead compound could make a noteworthy impact on considerable markets.
- After restructuring in mid-2013, Ziopharm has become leaner and meaner, putting it in a better position to achieve.
- A considerable amount of ambiguity surrounding Ziopharm's 2013 trial failure leaves many investors skeptical and suspicious.
Targacept: Traveling The Rocky Road To Redemption
- Past struggles and a lack of objectivity leave Targacept considerably undervalued.
- Significant institutional holdings and noteworthy recent activity indicate investment fund optimism.
- Potentially positive data from an ongoing Phase 2 trial could lead to dramatic re-evaluation.
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated: Shareholder Patience Will Be Rewarded
- Aradigm: A Biotechnology Micro-Cap With Asymmetrical Indicators And A Noteworthy Partner
- USA Technologies: An Undervalued Opportunity In An Underappreciated Market
- Evans Bancorp: A Community Institution Offering Steady Growth And Reliable Performance
- Blue Earth: A Ground Floor Opportunity In Alternative And Renewable Energy
- Kingstone: A 127-Year-Old Company With 20% Upside And A Sustainable Dividend
- MediaShift: Worth A Look, In Spite Of Its Past
- Cellular Dynamics: A Speculative Life Sciences Company Worth Getting To Know
- Alcobra: A Speculative Biopharmaceutical Company With An Intriguing ADHD Drug Candidate
- Paragon Shipping: Improving Fundamentals And Exemplary Leadership Point To Significant Upside
- Sharps Compliance: A Speculative Investment Opportunity In A 3 Billion Dollar Market
- Medifocus Incorporated: Not Your Typical Nano-Cap
- FBR Capital: An Asymmetrical Investment With Growing Revenues And 40% Upside
- Stellar Biotechnologies: Innovation, Experience, And Upside
- FreeSeas Follow Up: Is This A Sinking Ship?
- AtheroNova: Undervalued, Underappreciated, And Underestimated
- Wendy's: Finding Their Way In A Competitive Space
- An Ongoing Debate: Is Nuvilex For Real?
- NanoViricides Incorporated: A Biotech Innovator Bound Only By Its Own Ambition
- Scorpio Tankers Incorporated: A Substantial Opportunity In A Recovering Industry