This user currently has no profile.
Hold a J.D. from a top-ten law school and a B.A. in Economics. Avid studier of personal finance, finance, and tax law. I am a passive investor and a proponent of lazy portfolios.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hey. Interesting article! B... on Bitcoin ETF Is A Way To Corner The Bitcoin Mark...
- If it helps, I agree with r... on What Happens When You Sell An MLP?
- I have to say - the fact th... on China's exports of rare earth metals have ralli...
- Thanks alschroed, will do. on How Does The Loss Limitation With MLPs Work?
- Thanks rlp2451. I'll make s... on How Does The Loss Limitation With MLPs Work?
Latest comments on The Chestnut's Articles