Hold a J.D. from a top-ten law school and a B.A. in Economics. Avid studier of personal finance, finance, and tax law. I am a passive investor and a proponent of lazy portfolios.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for The Chestnut.
Currently, there are no blog details for The Chestnut.
Currently, there are no book details for The Chestnut.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- If it helps, I agree with r... on What Happens When You Sell An MLP?
- I have to say - the fact th... on China's exports of rare earth metals have ralli...
- Thanks alschroed, will do. on How Does The Loss Limitation With MLPs Work?
- Thanks rlp2451. I'll make s... on How Does The Loss Limitation With MLPs Work?
- Great point, robertlgtiffin... on How Does The Loss Limitation With MLPs Work?