The Enthusiast

View The Enthusiast's Comments BY TICKER:
  • This Gold Slam Is A Massive Wealth Transfer From Our Pockets To The Banks [View article]
    Palladium or rhodium maybe.
    Apr 15, 2013. 07:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold: The Fear Bubble Bursts [View article]
    I like collecting older silver too. I just keep that separate from my bullion, which I sold a couple of days ago before the big fall in silver. Will be buying back very soon.
    Apr 15, 2013. 07:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Review Of McEwen Mining: Any Value? [View article]
    It's still too risky for me, especially with declining gold and silver prices.
    Apr 15, 2013. 06:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Commodity Crash 2013: Insights On Commodities From Hell [View article]
    Dollar cost averaging! Yay.
    Apr 15, 2013. 06:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Golden Opportunity In Gold: Is Sky The Limit Or Is It Down To Earth? [View article]
    Dollar cost averaging. Best action going into gold.
    Apr 15, 2013. 06:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Call On A Market Top And Why Gold Is Imploding [View article]
    I like your technical analysis on gold. I hear all time that technicals are a bunch of "voodoo". The line showing support isnt what causes gold to fall, it is a tool to show how gold is falling compared to the past. Its just a tool. 1000 for gold and 20 silver is only a stone throws away, dollar cost average now! Hopefully there will be some leftover to buy at those levels.
    Apr 15, 2013. 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Its hard to call a bottom, this is the beauty of dollar cost averaging.
    Apr 15, 2013. 08:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    coin cases? try anther safe or two hahaha, $1000 would be incredible. The only problem would be, is there even any gold left to buy?
    Apr 15, 2013. 08:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Review Of McEwen Mining: Any Value? [View article]
    yep, the falling price of gold is the major player that might even put companies like MUX out of business, mux has never been profitable, they say so themselves, and with falling gold prices, even though there was positive drill results, MUX is in a position where it isn't going to start profiting now...Or anytime soon.
    Apr 15, 2013. 08:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Review Of McEwen Mining: Any Value? [View article]
    Well I can guarantee a "couple of pages on its website" didn't point out how MUX was in such a bad deficit. The front page said they were debt free, which is misleading. I did leave out the drilling point though, I don't know why. And as for Los azules I did emphasize its significance in copper. Maybe I'll write another MUX piece to make up for this one. Also to explore drill results and exploration.
    Apr 14, 2013. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why A New Bottom For Gold Will Likely Prove Elusive For Now [View article]
    If this truly is the bottom, which it probably isn't, then the best approach to gold is to dollar cost average. It's easier to ease into a market that way.
    Apr 14, 2013. 12:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Goldman Sachs Says Short Gold And Lowers 2014 Price Target To $1,270 [View article]
    Sometimes I wonder...
    Apr 13, 2013. 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold Is Not A Commodity: What Moves The Price? [View article]
    The dust chart is starting to look like a bubble in itself lol
    Apr 13, 2013. 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver Wheaton: Short-Term Pressure, Long-Term Gains [View article]
    Monday (or next week) is gonna be a ride if Cyprus comes out and says they aren't selling gold at all.
    Apr 13, 2013. 10:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Review Of McEwen Mining: Any Value? [View article]
    Especially with all the risk that MUX has.
    Apr 13, 2013. 05:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment