I am an independent equity research analyst with a very heavy quant focus and hold an MBA degree in finance from a leading business school. During the day, I work as a finance and strategy manager in an IT major. Previously, I was part of the business strategy and corporate development team at a leading manufacturing company. For my personal investments, I follow the GARP approach with contrarian tendencies. My investment decisions are made based on fundamental analysis and I believe in socially responsible investing.
A passionate investor (and former energy dividend writer for The Motley Fool) with 18 years of investing experience. I'm currently on an epic quest to build a broadly diversified, high-quality, high-yield dividend growth portfolio that:
1. Pays 3-4% yield
2. Offers 10%-11% annual dividend growth
3. Pays dividends AT LEAST on a weekly, but preferably, daily basis
1. Jernigan Capital (JCAP)
2. Starwood Property Trust (STWD)
3. New Senior Investment Group (SNR)
4. Ladder Capital Corp. (LADR)
5. Care Capital Properties (CCP)
6. Genesis Energy Partners (GEL)
7. Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
8. Holly Energy Partners (HEP)
9. Main street Capital (MAIN)
10. MPLX (MPLX)
11. Medical Properties Trust (MPW)
12. Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE)
13. 8Point3 Energy Partners (CAFD)
14. Stag Industrial (STAG)
15. W.P Carey (WPC)
16. Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)
17. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP)
18. Iron Mountain (IRM)
Value investor that seeks intrinsic value and the principles of Warren Buffett. Seeking Alpha placing special emphasis to identify risk and lay it off to the capital markets at profit.
Use options to hedge and to deliver a risk adjusted return on investment.
Trading Strategy: Sell puts on stocks I want to own at an attractive discount, when price is at bottom of bollinger bands and 200 MDA and the company has strong balance sheet and brand equity.
Willing to take long term holds for great management team in very big market that offers a strong value proposition.
Seek gurus and following their patterns if I can corroborate ready, simple clear information. Trend is your friend. Books that have influence my investment views Intelligent Investor, by Ben Graham, Contrarian Investor by David Dreman (version one and two), One Up on Wall Street Peter Lynch, and The Complete Option Player 4th Edition by Ken Trester.