The Inflation Trader
View as an RSS Feed
- Worrisome European Sovereign Debt Crisis, Ditto U.S. Economy
- Conflict and Disagreement Abound
- Bernanke's Buzzkill
- The Monetary Tsunami Is Dragging Us Back Out to Sea
- U-G-L-Y, And There Ain't No Alibi
- The Sound of Something Bad Not Happening...Yet
- What Are Markets Waiting For?
- Parallel Lines Never Intersect
- EU Solidarity Fraying, Robust Recovery a Distant Dream
- Time for a Zag Now That We've Survived the Zig?
- Tenth-Floor Rescue With an Eight-Floor Ladder
- Market Action Matches the Weather: Soggy
- No Coup, No Grace
- Dicey (And Slicey) Markets
Skewness and Kurtosis: What Commodities Investors Need to Know
on May 10, 2011 • 23 Comments
- Three-Theme Monte: Economic Conditions, Commodity Rally / Rout, Euro Crisis
- Commodities Beaten Up Like a Cinco de Mayo Piñata
- Closer Than We'd Like to Think to a Second Banking Crisis?
- Ramp Up to Friday's Employment Number Starts Today; Silver, Crude Decline
Excess Reserves: One More Thing to Worry About
on May 3, 2011 • 10 Comments
- Initial Claims: Not an Uptrend or a Downtrend
- Clock Still Ticking on Greece and Portugal Default
- Deep Into Commodities, But Still Diversified
- Market Comedy Continues to Disgust and Delight (Depending on Your Position)
- The Problem With Inflation Targets
- High Gas Prices: The Supply / Demand Dynamic
- Is the Long Commodity March Over?
- Tremors, And the U.S. Government's Tragic Comedy
- Whistling Past the Expanding Graveyard as Spain Goes 'On the Clock'
The Fed's Latest Word on Inflation
on Apr 5, 2011 • 21 Comments
Investing in Today's Market: Disciplined or Delusional?
on Apr 5, 2011 • 15 Comments
- Hope Is Everywhere (But Easily Dashed on Employment Friday)