The Intermarket Edge
This user currently has no profile.
I am a young investor seeking to understand intermarket forces. Being born in an era where information and opinions run rampant (often with no factual basis at all), I seek to learn from the mistakes of the past and learn how to identify what the market is saying.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I'm surprised at how many p... on Interest Rates: The Darkest Black Swan Ahead?
- I recall reading that Walma... on Wal-Mart: Why You Should Wait For A Pullback
- Yes, there is quite a rampa... on Gold: So Much Talk About a Bubble
- alan ljl. I understand wher... on Metals on the Rise as U.S. Dollar Declines
- Yes, this view should eithe... on Japanese Equities: The Buy of the Decade!
Latest comments on The Intermarket's Articles