The Intermarket Edge
I am a young investor seeking to understand intermarket forces. Being born in an era where information and opinions run rampant (often with no factual basis at all), I seek to learn from the mistakes of the past and learn how to identify what the market is saying.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for The Intermarket Edge.
Currently, there are no blog details for The Intermarket Edge.
Currently, there are no book details for The Intermarket Edge.
Latest Comments more »
- I'm surprised at how many p... on Interest Rates: The Darkest Black Swan Ahead?
- I recall reading that Walma... on Wal-Mart: Why You Should Wait For A Pullback
- Yes, there is quite a rampa... on Gold: So Much Talk About a Bubble
- alan ljl. I understand wher... on Metals on the Rise as U.S. Dollar Declines
- Yes, this view should eithe... on Japanese Equities: The Buy of the Decade!
Latest comments on The Intermarket's Articles