View as an RSS Feed
View The Investing Engineer's Articles BY TICKER:
Quit Playing Games With My Amazon
- Amazon seems to be stealthily replacing its popular Subscribe & Save service with the less consumer-friendly Prime Pantry.
- Competitors such as Target, Walmart and eBay are catching up to the online retail giant’s success.
- Despite current and future shortcomings in retail, Amazon remains a leader in innovation, a fact that must not be overlooked for a long-term holding.
Don't Forget To Collect Your Seadrill Dividend
- Stock losses can be recouped through tax deductions.
- Taking advantage of the Wash-Sale Rule is fairly low risk at the moment.
- The factors keeping the price of oil low are creating buying opportunities elsewhere.
- Ford, Lincoln, And The Great Revival
- Invest Like You're Buying A Franchise And Avoid Overpaying
- Stamps.com Risk And Valuation Analysis
- Tesla, Twitter, And The Enterprising Investor - A Look From Benjamin Graham's Perspective
- All In: Texas Buy And Hold'em
- Ford And Lincoln Reveal A Disturbing Trend In Detroit
- SodaStream Is No Coca-Cola
- Ford's Failures And Future
- Forgo The Risk Of Intel For The Same High Yield Of Dow Chemical
- Lock In Great Dividends With The Market Drop
- The 'Past Performance' Contradiction
- Target Vs. Wal-Mart, A Practical Guide For The Dividend Growth Investor
- Don't Believe The Naysayers, Coca-Cola Is A Buy
- Stop Worrying About Ford's CEO 'Problem'
- Gambling With Investments, An American Pastime
- Diversifying A Portfolio In A Single Industry For Dividend Reinvestment
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: Johnson & Johnson
- My Take On Dow Chemical And Its Lackluster Results
- The Seadrill Conundrum
- Take A Look At Ford's 'Looks'
- Why I Sold My Stake In Intel
- Creating An Investing Strategy And Sticking With It
- The Yield-On-Cost Trap, And When To Sell