View as an RSS Feed
View The LFB's Articles BY TICKER:
- The Current Currency Conundrum
- The Carry Trade: RIP
- Fudged Jobless Numbers? Buckle Up
- 2012 Dreams And Hopes: Bank Now
Futures Trade Desk: The New Normal
on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 • Comment!
- Futures Trade Desk: Currency Pips And Rates Of Return
- Futures Trade Desk- Chasing The JPY Dragon
- Futures Trade Desk: Dollar Bear Emerging Markets
- Futures Trade Desk- Think Of A Number, Any Number
- Futures Trade Desk: Push-Me Pull-You Market Outlooks
- Futures Trade Desk: Understanding Spreads, Bonds And Haircuts
Market Chatter Will Focus On European Debt Issues
on Wed, Nov 16, 2011 • Comment!
Buy-and-Hold Has Turned Into Buy-and-Sell
on Sun, Sep 18, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Back Inside the Range
- Ready for Apple, Microsoft and S&P to Drop?
- Fed Dominates S&P 500 Values
- What's Ahead for West Texas Intermediate?
- SPY Warnings Were Tradable
- Potential Break on West Texas Intermediate
- ETF Warning Signs Pay Dividend
- Global Equity and Dollar Index Debrief
- S&P 500 Momentum Offers Currency Potential
- Commodity Markets Fail at Support
- Buy the Dip Bullion Potential
- Stocks Rock as Global Markets Offer a New Trade This Week
- Euro Values Dominated by GLD Moves
- Financial Sector XLF Offers EUR/USD Opportunity
- Dollar Hangs On as Global Markets Move Higher
- Earnings Season Impacts Dollar Trade
Carry Trading: Yen Cross Pair Valuations Tested
on Wed, Apr 13, 2011 • Comment!
With Earnings and QE2 in Spotlight, This Could Be the Calm Before a Very Big Storm
on Wed, Apr 6, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Intra-Day Noise Dominates Global Trade