The Lonely Value Investor
Henry W. Schacht, CFA is the founder of Schacht Value Investors, an investment management firm. He earned his MBA at the University Of Chicago Graduate School of Business and a degree in finance from the University of Notre Dame.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Schacht Value Investors, LLC Capital Management in the Graham & Dodd Tradition
The Lonely Value Investor A little corner of cyberspace dedicated to value investing, security analysis, and the beauty of capitalism.
Latest Comments more »
- A lot of the cash flow ment... on Check Point Software Is A Free Cash Flow Machine
- certainly you would agree t... on Frustrated for years Loews (L) doesn't trade at...
- So just to be clear... ther... on Why I Went Long Skullcandy
- No good deed goes unpunishe... on I Love Dividend-Paying Stocks, But I Hate Divid...
- I'm rather new to the whole... on Why I Went Long Skullcandy
Latest comments on The Lonely's Articles