Full index of posts »
Contents of new Superinvestor Issue of The Manual of Ideas: http://bit.ly/lTS25k. Email email@example.com for free extended excerpt. May 29, 2011
Final Proof Rating Agencies Are Useless: Moody's Says Sokol Departure Is 'Credit Negative' for BRK. Are You Serious? http://t.co/kthS5b5 Apr 1, 2011
BREAKING: David Sokol Says He Is Sorry, To Return Lubrizol Trade Profit To Berkshire Hathaway, http://bit.ly/fwzTuV Apr 1, 2011
- Liberty29 on The Manual of Ideas on Business Leader Henry Singleton, Founder of Teledyne (audio) Thank you for your excellent - and I mean it! -...
- odambrine on Tocqueville's Fitzgerald Comments On Outlook For European Value Investing Following the herd is indeed the biggest mistak...
- AdhocRevo39 on Stanford Lawyer Magazine Interview with Charlie Munger Interest rate swaps have enormous dangers given...
- 1novice on Compton Recapitalizes, Unleashing Major Upside Catalyst For Equity Holders Very interesting write up. I am curious your th...
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Message to Nassim Taleb: You Can't Kill Off Black Swans I was trawling the interwebs to find some intel...
- Stanford Lawyer Magazine Interview with Charlie Munger (2 Comments)
- Tocqueville's Fitzgerald Comments On Outlook For European Value Investing (1 Comment)
- A Few Thoughts on Toyota's Recall Problems (1 Comment)
- Kevin Byun on Equity Market Folly, Dangers of Protectionism, and 'Mr. Magoo' Pretenders (1 Comment)
- Compton Recapitalizes, Unleashing Major Upside Catalyst For Equity Holders (1 Comment)