This user currently has no profile.
The Market Hick has been a small business owner for 5 years, stockbroker for 6 years and insurance agent for 3 years. He has been a private investor in the equities, bond, and option markets since the age of 17.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Oil always moves far higher... on Has The Market Called A Bottom For Crude At $54...
- The oil to gold ratio is a ... on It's Time To Buy The Oil Panic Of 2014
- Everyone should copy and sa... on Oil & Gas Stocks: Pain, Then More Pain... When ...
- Good snow cover all year wo... on How To Play The Polar Vortex Version 2.0
- CBI has an Altman Z-score o... on Keeping The Faith In Chicago Bridge & Iron
Latest comments on The Market Hick's Articles
- GeorgeMo on Decreasing Chipotle Traffic Could Spell Trouble
- whenmusicstops on Decreasing Chipotle Traffic Could Spell Trouble
- Daniel Andres Jacome on Decreasing Chipotle Traffic Could Spell Trouble
- Philip Gvinter on Decreasing Chipotle Traffic Could Spell Trouble
- User 277129 on Decreasing Chipotle Traffic Could Spell Trouble