View The Oxen Group's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABEV, ACAT, ADBE, AET, AIR, AKAM, ALGN, ASNA, BAC, BAGL, BBRY, BIDU, BIG, BUD, BWS, BZH, CA, CAG, CBS, CDNS, CE, CFN, CLF, CMCSA, CME, CMG, COLM, COT, CRM, CROX, CSCO, CSIQ, CSUN, CTCM, CVX, CYOU, DANG, DDD, DECK, DFS, DG, DHI, DOW, DPZ, DTV, DW, EFII, ENER, EQM, ERX, ERY, EVC, EXPE, F, FAS, FB, FCEL, FDO, FL, FRED, FSLR, GA, GCI, GCO, GIII, GIL, GLD, GLL, GLW, GM, GMCR, GME, GOOG, GTATQ, HOG, HOV, HPQ, IBM, IMMR, INTU, JCI, JCP, JWN, KBH, KGC, KLIC, KO, KZ, LEN, LHO, LIN, LNKD, LONG, LULU, MAN, MAR, MCD, MDC, MHO, MNST, MOS, MRVL, MSFT, MTH, MU, NFLX, NKE, NOVL, NSIT, NSM, NTES, NWSA, NWY, NXST, ORCL, OWW, PAYX, PCLN, PEP, PHM, PII, PLUG, PNRA, POL, POT, PSEC, PSMT, PVH, PZZA, REED, RHT, RL, RRMS, RST, RYL, S, SAM, SBGI, SBS, SIRI, SKX, SLM, SNX, SOHU, SPWR, SPY, SRS, SSYS, STP, STX, STZ, SU, SWY, TECD, TER, TGT, THO, TMO, TOL, TRLG, TSLA, TTWO, TXRH, TZOO, UA, VALE, VZ, WBS, WFM, WGO, WLT, WMT, XIDEQ, XLI, XOM, YNDX, YOKU, YUM, ZNGA, ZQK
Apple Still Headed To $750 And What's Next For The Market
- Apple still has a lot of potential this year as analysts are still underestimating market share growth in the iPhone.
- The market is looking like it may start a rotation back to Nasdaq and small-cap stocks.
- The market has another quiet day Tuesday.
Yandex Has 25% Upside After Latest Drop And What's Next For The Market
- The market dropped after the latest Chinese data and Russian conflict, bringing into focus the Russian stock market.
- Yandex has dropped hard since the start of the conflict but is it a good opportunity now?
- In our model, we are seeing a potential 25% increase in Yandex increase in price by the end of the year.
Youku: Great Prospects But Valuations Are Overcooked
- Youku Tudou has great prospects in its multi-screen strategy to continue its impressive growth and dominate the mobile/internet video industry.
- Despite great growth, profitability remains an issue and will with heavy investments continuing moving forward.
- In our best-case scenario, we see shares at around $35. In our mid-case scenario, we see valuations around $22.
Attempting To Value FuelCell Energy And What's Next For The Market
- Is FuelCell's 150%+ explosion in share price value a sign of future gains to come?
- FuelCell specializes in fuel cell stationary power plants that are much different than Plug Power's fuel cell systems for vehicles.
- In our best-case scenario we lay out below, shares are worth around $3.
GT Advanced Technologies Has 50% Upside
- The Apple deal is a major catalyst moving forward.
- The solar industry remains a key driver for long term growth.
- New technologies will push topline growth further.
Cadence Design: System EDA And Asia-Pacific Should Lead To 25%+ Upside This Year
- Cadence Design's push into system EDA will be a very strong catalyst for the company in 2014 and beyond.
- We believe even in a worst-case scenario, shares should push to $17 this year. In the best-case, shares should push to $22.
- Asia-Pacific is a strong market that can lead to consistent growth in the mid-teens at least.
Thor Industries: Innovating Motor Homes, But Lack Of Diversification Limits Long-Term Appeal
- New acquisitions strengthen Thor's position in the RV market.
- New motor home models are an attractive buy compared to traditional ones.
- Thor's lack of product diversification leaves it exposed to RV market trends.
ELong: Luxury Spending Cuts Hitting This OTA, Upside Looks Bleak
- Recent profitability issues are being mostly attributed to investment in mobile, but one of the real issues is lower room per revenue.
- The lower room per revenue is a significant issue as it is mostly due to cut spending from the Chinese government on luxury hotels.
- With the loss of luxury hotel income, the company has definitely lost some of their competitive advantage that will hold shares in check.
- We foresee a 2014 price tag of $14.
Papa John's: Good Domestic Name, But Must Win This Overseas Market As Well For Continuous Growth
- Papa John's must shed its identity to become successful in China.
- A marketing campaign tailored to the targeted market is preferred.
- Offering incentives can lure potential franchisees from competitors.
Is It Time To Buy Plug Power? What's Next For The Market
- In focus, we investigate the latest news from Plug Power's deal with Wal-Mart to see how this impacts our take on the company.
- With shares up over 3000% in the past year, is Plug Power still a buy?
- The market was up strong again on Thursday on the back of jobless claims improvement.
If Russia Invades Ukraine, Watch Out For These 3 Companies
- The conflict threatens ADM's export and processing facilities in Ukraine.
- BG's plans for expansion in the Black Sea region could be suspended.
- MDLZ could see chocolate, gum and biscuit constraints in its production facilities.
CBS: Industry Leader With 20%-Plus Upside In 2014 On Content, CBS Outdoor And More
- CBS has significant upside this year as the company's original content continues to outperform its competition.
- The IPO of CBS Outdoor will provide significant upside for CBS as the company's investment structure provides solid returns, especially as CBS) will become a REIT.
- Our pricing model shows a 2014 price tag of $81 in the mid-case scenario with the potential for even higher prices.
- The court case between CBS and other companies versus Aereo is another potential catalyst for the company this summer that would provide upside.
- Risks for the company include the above mentioned case as well as risks surrounding the CBS Outdoor IPO.
- Baidu: Google Of China Has 25% Upside, At Least
- Zynga's 2014 Plans Are Quite Bullish And What's Next For The Market
- Avoid Adobe, Margin Concerns Outweigh Creative Cloud Catalyst
- Chevron: High Costs, Flat Margins... Avoid This Name
- Prospect Capital: This High-Yield Investment Is The Best In BDC, Part Two
- Domino's Pizza: Increasing Its Slice Of The Global Market Pie
- Prospect Capital: This High-Yield Investment Is The Best In BDC, Part One
- J.C. Penney Is A Strong Value Buy Post-Earnings And What's Next For The Market?
- Netflix's Comcast Deal Supports $490 Price Tag, What's Next For The Market
- KongZhong Heading Higher Due To Mobile And International Growth
- LinkedIn: $250 Potential For 2014 On Bright Acquisition And China Expansion
- In The Largest Markets, Ford Leads And General Motors Follows
- J.C. Penney Can Hit $10 This Year, But Investors Beware, Liquidity Is A Problem
- Priceline Headed To $1475 In 2014, The Keys To J.C. Penney Earnings, And What's Next For The Market
- Rock Rose Midstream: Do Drop Downs From SemGroup Mean Share Prices Will Increase?
- Tesla Continues To Disprove Critics/Haters/Bears And What's Next For The Market
- Salesforce.com Is A Great Company, Not A Great Investment (At This Level)
- BlackBerry Is Still A Great Buy In 2014 And What's Next For The Market
- Polaris: Promising Catalyst But No Upside
- Drew Industries: Turning To Adjacent And Foreign Markets For Growth