The Patient Investor
I graduated from the University of Washington in Business Administration with an Accounting Major. In the early 1970’s, I was employed by the brokerage company Kidder Peabody & Co. (a General Electric Co. at that time). I became a Certified Public Accountant and worked as a state examiner on the financial audit team of the Washington State Auditor’s Office. In 1978, I formed my own CPA firm and later became the managing principal of a regional CPA firm. My area of practice was tax preparation, tax planning, investment planning, financial and life planning. I also audited small public companies and brokers. I have been an investor for over 45 years and have invested in just about every type of financial investment: ...More partnerships, stocks, options, mutual funds, closed end funds, commodities and fixed income investments of all types. The only things I have not invested in are Forex and credit default swap contracts.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for The Patient Investor.
Currently, there are no blog details for The Patient Investor.
Currently, there are no book details for The Patient Investor.
Latest Comments more »
- In this day and age why is ... on Short And Sweet: Microsoft Downgraded
- In this day and age why is ... on Microsoft And The Windows 8 Conundrum
- I think your analysis is co... on Dow 14,000: Are You The Sucker?
- I also own or have owned al... on 3 Business Development Companies: The Good, The...
- The real questions and what... on Microsoft Vs. Apple: Which Is The Better Buy?
Latest comments on The Patient's Articles
- Jon T on Is Apple Ready to Explode or Implode?
- Brahmdut on How Much Oil Does the U.S. Have in the Ground -...
- john s. gordon on How Much Oil Does the U.S. Have in the Ground -...
- Davewmart on How Much Oil Does the U.S. Have in the Ground -...
- gebby on How Much Oil Does the U.S. Have in the Ground -...