The Silver Analyst
View as an RSS Feed
- Timing Gold and Silver Market Tops
- The International Silver Bull Market
- Leveraging the Price of Silver
- Where Is The Silver Market Headed?
- Leveraging Gold With Silver
- Fear, Opportunity and the Shoeshine Spike
- In Defense of Peak Gold: Evidence Gold Production Peaked in 2001
Limits to Gold and Silver Growth: Supply Having Trouble Meeting Demand
on Aug. 30, 2006 • 2 Comments
- Should Novagold be Renamed Novacopper? The Answer Will Affect Your Investment Strategy
- Is the Old Gold/Silver Ratio of 16 Still Alive Today?
- My Incredible Shrinking Gold Portfolio
- The Metals Bull: Powered by Hedge Fund Speculators or Lessening Supply?
- Will the Dollar Hold its Ground? The Fate of the Gold Bull Depends on it
- Lassoing the Golden Bull: One Hell of a Bumpy Ride
Gold and Silver: Lessons From Weimar Germany
on May. 18, 2006 • Comment!
- The Silver Spike: Lessons From 1980 (ETF: SLV)
- Bolivia's Energy Nationalization: What it Means for Precious Metals (SIL, CDE, VGZ)
Has Peak Gold Arrived? Lessons From The Peak Oil Debate
on Apr. 25, 2006 • Comment!
- Precious Metals & Oil: When Bull Markets Collide (NEM, PD; ETFs: GLD, IAU, USO)
- Gold and the British Pound: Determining Value (ETFs: GLD, IAU)
- Buy Gold Now -- Or Silver?
- Why I Bought Silverado Gold Mines (SLGLF)
Elliot Wave Analysis: How High For The Gold Bugs Index (HUI)?
on Jan. 17, 2006 • Comment!
Financial Astrology and the Price of Silver
on Jan. 13, 2006 • Comment!
- Silver In 2006 -- Elliot Wave Analysis (ETF: SLV; CDE, HL, PAAS, SLW, SSRI, WTZ)
The Gold Correction In Elliott Wave Analysis -- Update
on Dec. 25, 2005 • Comment!
The Gold Correction In Elliott Wave Analysis
on Dec. 20, 2005 • Comment!
- Analysis of Pan-American Silver (PAAS)
Copper, Silver and China
on Dec. 7, 2005 • 1 Comment
- Is US Silver Mining In Irreversible Decline? (Proposed ETF ticker: SLV)