The Swiss Trader
This user currently has no profile.
As an avid stock trader I am always searching for new opportunities. I utilize a very research heavy approach in my strategy that has done quite well for me over the years. I have earned a degree in Physics and an MBA in Finance. Although my educational background is an unconventional pairing, both have served me well. I am currently a consultant that specializes in small business development.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Weren't you an OSIR cheerle... on NeoStem: Major Developments You Might Have Missed
- Especially in this biotech ... on 6 Reasons To Be Bullish On Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- High inventory doesn't both... on Under Armour: Should You Buy After Earnings?
- Every trial consumes cash, ... on Could Baxter Acquire This Small Company?
- Is Baxter not pretty preocc... on Could Baxter Acquire This Small Company?
Latest comments on The Swiss's Articles