The Ugly Truth

View The Ugly Truth's Comments BY TICKER:
  • GT Advanced Technologies: What Went Wrong And What Investors Need To Know About The Bankruptcy Process [View article]
    Blindsided?

That doesn't speak much for GTAT's management team. Anyone who does not understand the contract and the expectation they are about to sign (and later blames it to be one sided) is a total fraud.

Apple provided the money. GTAT was supposed to deliver.

This is like blaming your ex wife that you chose to marry for being ugly. Duh.
    Oct 11, 2014. 10:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GT Advanced Technologies: The Bankruptcy Shocker [View article]
    Bill,

In hindsight....was there anything in their FS that spooked you?

For me, I found it interesting that Guiterrez busy unloading his shares given the "bright" future it was supposed to have...

Regardless...it was still a shock for me. Why? Will we ever know? Did Apple know?
    Oct 6, 2014. 12:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    don't forget to invite us!
    Jun 7, 2014. 09:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    LMAO...the power of "words".

Unfortunately, in the "real world", there is no special prize for consistent transparency.

One only needs to see the titles of AAPL articles that get the most hit...I'd get more hits if I wrote something that was hugely anti- fanbois and anti-AAPL.
    Jun 6, 2014. 07:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    LOL...we can ideally dream. However, when the Street relies on "volatility" (and instructs most of their "advisors" to preach "buy and hold")....I think I'll get a date with Selena Gomez before this circus act gets cleaned up!
    Jun 6, 2014. 07:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    If you think about it and look at Apple's past...you will see that TC really isn't even close to jungle Stevie Ballmer. Not even close. Ballmer took "reality distortion" to another level!
    Jun 6, 2014. 06:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    I believe that is called "confirmation bias"....and it can cut both ways absolutely.
    Jun 6, 2014. 06:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    Apple the stock, like its products...usually takes its own time to make a run; however, when it does...

This time, IMHO...I do believe the "SJ is gone" cries of stupidity is about to pass (I seriously cannot stand that Kane lady).

WWDC (this year) provided what is probably the "deepest" line up of the "small parts" that will have an exponential impact on how iOS and OSX is going to be leveraged.

As always...all the best.
    Jun 5, 2014. 09:03 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: What Now? Beats Me! [View article]
    Thank you all for dropping by! Always remember...bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered!
    Jun 5, 2014. 08:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    It is in their filings.
    Jan 28, 2014. 08:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    Monstrous quarter....and yes, the $hitshow continues
    Jan 28, 2014. 08:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eeny, Meeny, Miny And Mo Portfolio: 33.3% Return Over 15 Months [View article]
    TSLA hit stop; $12,840 cash.
    Nov 23, 2013. 01:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    Thank you all for dropping by!

RE: are they going to...?
    I'll try to get to that with my next one.

IMHO, I believe the seeds have been planted for that to occur. I'm watching what they are doing with India closely and if the last Chinese telco holdout comes on board.
    Nov 21, 2013. 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    ummmm....trite and untrue. if you really know Apple's journey; you are smoking the wrong weed to come up with that conclusion.
    Nov 21, 2013. 12:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    ahhh...apparently, it isn't clear enough...I have to draw it in crayola for some!
    Nov 21, 2013. 12:18 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment