The Ugly Truth

View The Ugly Truth's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    Yep...two paper cups on a string.

Feb 10th or 11th...area. u are right should have read $127.08 for Fri EOD.
    Feb 14, 2015. 07:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    Even better! I must still be operating in caveman time. My Finviz quote wasn't refreshed. My bad.
    Feb 14, 2015. 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    that has just been proven wrong in all levels.
    Feb 14, 2015. 05:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    Olafi...before you hurl stones...learn to read, comprehend and logically think.

Guess who is the clown and humbled now?

But then, I'll stay classy and understand that English may not be your first language and hence your ignorant rant.
    Feb 14, 2015. 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Never Breach $700 Again And Remain There [View article]
    A lil bit of chowder....it closed at $123.92 today.
    Feb 14, 2015. 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Longer-Term Headwinds Make Blowout Quarter A Tough Act To Follow [View article]
    Classy as ever Willy! One day I wanna be like you! ;=P
    Feb 8, 2015. 05:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Exactly what? Keep on delivering. If Apple fails...there wouldn't be any drama left to write. MB wouldn't have any clicks...simple as that. He would then look like a genius....finally. /s
    Feb 8, 2015. 05:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Delusion is for real.

Michael ain't the first and won't be the last.

Feb 8, 2015. 10:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'm extremely happy for the ol suspects here who withstood the difficult times and have now been handsomely rewarded!!!!

Rocco is back as an editor pretending to know about Apple again. A shame, I used to like his writing.

I'm gonna start a blog

I won't have to give a rats ass about whether its click worthy! LOL
    Feb 8, 2015. 10:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hello my friend!

I'm shaking my head....the same usual Apple bear suspects spinning the same crap...and yet, it gets published.

I try to do an update on my annual Apple piece....it gets turf by no other than Rocco! Apparently, a "being right on Apple" article just won't generate clicks and he didn't like the fact I was bashing pundits (like I didn't do that before!).
    Feb 7, 2015. 12:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Willy; great to see the usual suspects here.

Me thinks SA is now more concerned about sensationalism. I was surprised to find out Rocco is now an editor. I used to like reading his Apple stuff until he started writing crazy stuff about it.

Now, I cannot even publish my annual update (and a rebuttal piece on MB) on Apple because it ain't sensational enough....even though (I hope) I've kept the Apple longs in the game here since 2011.
    Feb 7, 2015. 11:57 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    my rebuttal article calling out MB was also turfed...no surprised there.

apparently, it isn't professional to call out liars and crooks.
    Feb 3, 2015. 12:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    wow...thanks for sharing!

so...is SA really that bad now that these type of articles are considered "fresh" and worthy of publication?

sure reminds me of the time when Rocco was the drama around here.
    Feb 3, 2015. 12:26 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    How do you keep on writing the same crap, be wrong about it and still write more crap? Short? geez....you should have imploded already.

Brilliant...write a crazy article...get Apple holders to be pissed and click on it. Same MO and yet SA considers this "fresh" idea?
    Feb 2, 2015. 10:39 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple beats estimates, guides in-line [View news story]
    so doommmmedddd! so sad....bears have the same bullcrap year over year waiting for a big fail!
    Jan 27, 2015. 10:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment