This user currently has no profile.
I am a contributor to the Matador Group (http://thematadorgroup.blogspot.com") which looks at individual stocks and overall market conditions, attempting to provide sound advice and analysis.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Matador Group The Matador Group is a working partnership between two young financial gurus from the central New Jersey region. Both posses degrees in economics from a semi prestigious undergraduate institution and have become leaned in many niche areas of finance and the global markets. We hope to further this knowledge ...More
through the dissemination of analysis to the public and opening up to constructive criticism and willful debate. We do not admit to knowing all there is to know about any given topic but we hope to present our beliefs and forecasts in a professional and unbiased manner. On a side note, please feel free to feed our fish, they are very hungry.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Citi tripped a circuit breaker this afternoon at 1:03. The price dropped to $3.31 but the trade was canceled. Jun 29, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Rocco-I too share the same ... on Note To Sirius XM Investors: Run For The Exits ...
- Yes I agree. With the limit... on Re-Power Your Portfolio With 3 Uranium Plays
- I see your point, however i... on Re-Power Your Portfolio With 3 Uranium Plays
- Thanks Jacab! Uranium for life on Re-Power Your Portfolio With 3 Uranium Plays
- Max, a simple typo doesn't ... on 3 Must Have Consumer Staples for the Current Do...
Latest comments on The Wild Hog's Articles