View as an RSS Feed
View TheCarConnection's Articles BY TICKER:
- Nissan, Chrysler Deal Suspended
- Volkswagen Plans North America Onslaught
- Toyota to Pull Out of Fremont
Battery-Swap Plan for Electric Vehicles Gets a Test Run
Aug. 28, 2009 • 13 Comments
- Why GM Stock Is Still a Bad Idea
- Is Toyota Losing Ground in the Electric Vehicles Race?
GM Finally Sells Saab
Aug. 18, 2009 • Comment!
- New-Car Affordability Nears Record
- Latest on Hybrids: Toyota Yaris for U.S.
- Volkswagen Chief Lays Out New American Strategy
- Cash-for-Clunkers: Who's It Hurting?
- Small-Car Inventory Shrinkage Bodes Well for New Production
- Renault Plans to Return to U.S. Car Market
- Geely Bidding for Volvo? Reportedly $293M
- When It Comes to Cars, Americans Are More Open to Asian Brands Now
- Ford to Migrate Its Big SUVs
- Fed's Sneak Preview of Cash-for-Clunkers Rule
- Ford: New Lineup, New Tech and People Still Like Them
- Toyota Reviews U.S. Ops; Not Profitable Here
- Feud Subdued: VW to Buy Porsche for $11.28 Billion
- Why Volkswagen, Mercedes, Honda and Porsche Are Cars with APEAL
GM: Rick Wagoner's $8.6 Million Parachute
Jul. 15, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Rumor: GM Pressuring Dealers to Oppose Legislation
Rumor: Another Clean Car Start-Up
Jul. 10, 2009 • 8 Comments
More Vehicles Take E85, But Will It Help?
Jul. 7, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Mickey D's and EVs: Would You Like Fries with That Battery Charge?
- Chrysler Models Already on the Chopping Block
- GM: Ready to Emerge from Bankruptcy
- Hyundai Smartly Launches Cash for Clunkers Ahead of Government
- U.S. Gasoline Use Falling - Especially in Northwest