This user currently has no profile.
Ive been investing since 2006 before I went to college for economics. I've beaten the market since I've begun, and survived the financial crisis with little experience/training. Focus is mostly on long-term value stocks, but not afraid to venture out my zone when I see something interesting.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- itsnorml, "The claims ... on Busting Medbox
- looking like its time to bu... on GW Pharmaceuticals: High As A Kite And Too Clos...
- Even better his new service... on Marijuana Stocks Financial Analysts Credibility...
- ^lol...what are they going ... on Growlife: Derivative Liabilities, High Dilution...
- Ended up not being 20% belo... on GW Pharmaceuticals: High As A Kite And Too Clos...
Latest comments on TheScottMarket's Articles
- TheScottMarket on Groupon Cannot Compete In The Industry It Created
- TheScottMarket on The Original Marijuana Stock Files For U.S. IPO
- belgium on The Original Marijuana Stock Files For U.S. IPO
- Rabie on The Original Marijuana Stock Files For U.S. IPO
- Alan Brochstein, CFA on The Original Marijuana Stock Files For U.S. IPO