Thinking Big

View Thinking Big's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 4 Dividend Plays For This Earnings Season [View article]
    I have heard discussion about Dynex being a great dividend investment before, but have yet to look into further research of the company. Thank you for reminding me about this high yield. I must wonder however if it is sustainable, judging solely on the fact the yield is so high.
    Jul 9, 2013. 08:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mortgage REITs Are A Great Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Nice article, great analysis. Interesting read, especially for someone knowledgeable in real estate and banking.
    Jul 9, 2013. 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 5 Retail Stocks You Should Own For Back To School [View article]
    American Eagle is probably the most popular among consumers of the stocks listed. The problem is often times these stocks are very cyclical and volatile, and are better for shorter term investment horizons than companies that I typically invest in.
    Jul 9, 2013. 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Facebook Is Finally A Buy [View article]
    Nice balanced article. Personally I would not like to invest in Facebook because I do not use their product and believe many others are following suit. I have trouble investing in companies who's product or services I do not personally believe in, but this does not mean that this is not a solid investment.
    Jul 9, 2013. 08:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Is Going To $40 [View article]
    I love Ford stock, and wrote a popular article called "Is Ford Still a Buy at $15?", and it is up from those levels since I wrote it. $40 is quite high, but potentially attainable in a few years. Realistically I see Ford in the 20s and potentially 30s in the coming few years.
    Jul 9, 2013. 08:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Excellent comment. I think you really hit the nail on the head, and agree with your comment completely. Thank you reading, and especially thank you for furthering the discussion.
    Jul 9, 2013. 07:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Thanks for your comment. The yield definitely helps to make Apple worth the wait!
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Thank You. I see Apple as an investment based on conviction and faith that they do have products in the works.
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Thanks for reading and for commenting mosheoskar, I appreciate your input.
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Great comment, and thank you for reading and sharing your point of view. I enjoy reading all points of view.
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's New Health Initiatives Facilitate Growth [View article]
    Thanks for reading and commenting!
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's New Health Initiatives Facilitate Growth [View article]
    Thanks for reading! I often pass that sign and couldn't help but think it would be perfect for this article.
    Jul 9, 2013. 06:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Very true, Apple released the iPhone 6 years ago and the iPad 3 years ago, so we may not see anything until 2016. The comment in my article refers to Tim Cook promising big changes and "game changers", with nothing being delivered as of yet. Your point is true however.
    Jul 9, 2013. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    "What do I know",

Thank You for your comments.
    Jul 9, 2013. 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Thanks for your comments. By Jan 2014 we may know the answers to some questions, but there will always be more to be discussed for any company, not just Apple. I do understand your point though, and appreciate you reading and commenting.
    Jul 9, 2013. 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment