Thinking Big

View Thinking Big's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • A Dividend Portfolio For The Next Generation [View article]
    Very interesting. Nice work as always Casey.
    Jul 29, 2013. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    To be honest, I also had low expectations of JCP a while ago. You are right that back to school and, particularly holiday seasons will give us a good idea of how they are doing. Thanks for reading and commenting.
    Jul 27, 2013. 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Thanks for the comment!
    Jul 26, 2013. 07:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Regional Bank Dividend Plays [View article]
    Great, Thanks for commenting and reading
    Jul 26, 2013. 07:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Thanks for commenting. Lets hope so.
    Jul 26, 2013. 06:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Regional Bank Dividend Plays [View article]
    Thanks for commenting. I will definitely look into that.
    Jul 20, 2013. 08:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Regional Bank Dividend Plays [View article]
    Yes , Ohio has not been perfect lately. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
    Jul 19, 2013. 05:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Interesting take , and its rather difficult to tell. Thanks for reading and commenting scs8744.
    Jul 19, 2013. 06:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Regional Bank Dividend Plays [View article]
    Thanks Joseph. I actually read your article before writing mine, so I would say yours help motivate me to share my knowledge and opinions on some local banks near me.
    Jul 18, 2013. 09:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Apple Has Reached Its Bottom, Is It Time To Buy Again? [View article]
    Thanks for commenting toneguru
    Jul 17, 2013. 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Thank you both for your comments!
    Jul 17, 2013. 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    great strategy for JCP here. Thanks for commenting
    Jul 17, 2013. 08:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this and make the appropriate corrections.
    Jul 16, 2013. 06:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why J.C. Penney May Be On Sale [View article]
    Interesting take , may be a good idea. Thank You.
    Jul 16, 2013. 06:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's New Health Initiatives Facilitate Growth [View article]
    Thanks for commenting. Agreed, Vitamin water should be integrated more into their marketing.
    Jul 16, 2013. 05:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment