This user currently has no profile.
I have been retired for over ten years. I did the online poker thing, but got tired of it after three million hands, so I have decided to take my poker bank and make a serious stab at playing with stocks. I have been in and out of the market for 15 years, but this is the first time I have ever been able to devote much time to it.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Gevo is not a regular biofu... on Gevo Is On The Wrong Side Of The Fence
- 10/3/2013 Canaccord Genuity... on Mast Therapeutics: A Hidden Gem In An Under-ser...
- @ T. A. "Ike" Kie... on Gevo's Run Of Bad Luck Continues
- @ TristanIt may be a bit la... on The Dangers Of Relying On Next-Gen Biofuel Cost...
- @ arthurrtYour welcome. I e... on The Dangers Of Relying On Next-Gen Biofuel Cost...