Thomas Bradshaw

View Thomas Bradshaw's Comments BY TICKER:
  • This Fixed-Income ETF Has Its Trade-Offs [View article]
    I am not interested in mutual funds.
    Jul 2, 2014. 01:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • This Fixed-Income ETF Has Its Trade-Offs [View article]
    Hmm I have been looking to diversify some of my fixed income investments away from the real estate sector. This seems like a relatively safe bet compared to JNK which is where I was leaning.
    Jun 30, 2014. 11:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Thoughts On AMD Leading Into Earnings [View article]
    "and very high demand for new GPUs, partially in thanks to litecoin mining."

There is no "partially" about it. This is completely about litecoin mining. http://bit.ly/Ky5lLg
    Jan 8, 2014. 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will AMD's Game Console Business Save The Day? [View article]
    What does everyone think about the shortage of AMD GPU's right now causing a skyrocket in price for Radeons? This is caused by the bitcoin miners, but I haven't seen any discussion from analysts about this trend. Desktop GPU's are a decent chunk of AMD's revenues. What does everyone think? Radeon 290's are selling for over $600 brand new compared to the intro price of $399.
    Dec 27, 2013. 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    Thats a good point corvette.
    Aug 15, 2013. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    The problem is that we don't know how the taper will be structured. Ehat if the Fed completely stops MBS purchases abruptly? That could do a lot of damage. Regardless of structure I would think rates will creep up above 4% in the next two years. Unless a more dovish FOMC takes aggressive action.
    Aug 15, 2013. 12:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    Stay on the sidelines for now.
    Aug 13, 2013. 07:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    tstreet,

I appreciate the kind words. I realize that many people get upset when they hear views that don't align with their investment strategy. I don't really take it personally.

I think mREITs are great concepts, but I have yet to find the one that fits my desires in this market. I look forward to seeing how the next 6-12 months treats the mREIT market, and hope to learn a thing or two along the way.
    Aug 13, 2013. 07:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    Oh yeah, and I am also long AMH.
    Aug 13, 2013. 06:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    My LTC article can be found here: http://seekingalpha.co...

I am sorry that you don't care about articles unless they are invested in the subject topic, it isn't going to stop me though.

Good luck trading Clinton, and forward me your first article when you write it, I would love to read it.
    Aug 13, 2013. 05:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    I do it because I enjoy writing about and exploring markets. Hope that helps your curiosity.
    Aug 13, 2013. 05:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    "ARR is up since your last neg article."
    I didn't write a "negative article" about ARR, I wrote an article questioning whether it is the right thing for them to invest so heavily in various hedges, which hadn't been appreciating sufficiently in market value. And for what its worth ARR is in fact down since July 25th, the day my article was published.

"Gold up since your last neg article."
    I have written 4 articles about gold, only one article says anything about where I think price is going, the others articles were descriptive rather than trying to forecast or indicate direction. The article that I wrote about gold price going down further was from June 13th, and gold is still in fact below that level.

"I guess if you keep bashing that short might pay off eventually."

I don't have any shorts or puts. I am long LTC (a health REIT), O, ZB-F (Zions Bank Dep Shares), and CURE. I just want it on record that I think mREITs are going to continue to struggle, sorry if that offends you in anyway.
    Aug 13, 2013. 05:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    CMO holds mostly ARMs which puts them in a lot better position in a rising interest rate environment. I completely agree with your comment.
    Aug 13, 2013. 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    Looks like I need to start proofreading my comments before I click reply. Markb any suggestions about mREIT topics or interest rates?
    Aug 13, 2013. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Greedy: mREITs Still Have Room To Fall [View article]
    Why don't you give me some pointers so that I can approve my writing in the future, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks