Thomas J. Feeney
View as an RSS Feed
Double Tops Not Conclusive But Raise Caution Flags
- Double tops preceded by sharp rallies have characterized most recent major market peaks.
- There have been noteworthy exceptions to the pattern.
- Small degree current conditions at least deserve consideration.
Draghi Senses A Crisis
- Draghi adds anticipated stimulus.
- Increased lending to subprime credits undermines repair of European bank capital levels.
- Failure to weaken the Euro could lead to currency war policies.
- Excessive and growing debt will ultimately penalize investors.
Another Debt Milestone
Sat, Apr. 5 • 49 Comments
- Global debt reaches new level.
- Investors largely complacent.
- Quantity and quality of debt worrisome.
- Warning Flag Waving
Bridge To Nowhere
Sep. 28, 2013 • 6 Comments
More Joy In Mudville, Mighty Casey Hits A Communication Homer
Sep. 19, 2013 • 1 Comment
- The Importance Of Weighing Probability And Consequence
- Has The Tide Begun To Turn?
- Consideration Of Greater Equity Exposure
Will Debt Ever Matter?
Aug. 11, 2013 • 19 Comments
What If It Doesn't Work?
Jul. 12, 2013 • 6 Comments
- Why Gold?
- Equity Declines No Longer Permitted In The U.S.
- Frontrunning Undermines Confidence
- It's Time To Stop Fed Central Planning
- Central Bankers' Giant Gamble
- Stock Forecasts Go To Extremes
- Does It Look Like 2000 And 2007 Again?
- Soros Issues Both Praise And Warning
- We See What We Want To See
- Yield Comes With Risk
Cowardice Leads To The Fiscal Cliff
Nov. 23, 2012 • 14 Comments
Facing Difficult Fiscal Choices
Oct. 20, 2012 • 10 Comments
Can The Fed Rescue The Consumer?
Oct. 13, 2012 • 7 Comments
- Another Step Toward Central Planning
- Central Bankers Continue To Control Markets; Time To Audit The Fed
- Not Business As Usual - Quarterly Commentary Second Quarter 2012
- Are We Losing Confidence In Government Rescues?
- Facebook Strikes A Discordant Note
- JPMorgan Chase: Too Big To Exist
Beware Of Chasing Yield
Apr. 30, 2012 • 72 Comments
Living In Financial Fantasyland
Mar. 23, 2012 • 6 Comments