Thomas J. Feeney
View as an RSS Feed
- Stocks Are Not Cheap
- Gold: Antidote To The Printing Press
- What Does A 490 Point Advance In The Dow Foretell?
- Central Banks Provide Liquidity
- Bonds Contradict Recent Stock Progress
- Unlikely That Current Rally Will Kick Off A New Bull Market
- Investors Should Be Careful And Stay Flexible
The Immorality Of Fed Policy
on Sep 18, 2011 • 35 Comments
- The Worry Level Rises: Heading Into The Weekend With More Questions Than Answers
Sliding Toward Recession
on Aug 22, 2011 • 2 Comments
- The Tide May Have Turned
- The Long Weak Cycle Continues
- Underlying Problems Remain Regardless of Greek Situation Outcome
A Market Caught in Confusing Crosscurrents
on Jun 7, 2011 • Comment!
Another Yellow Flag Waving for the Economy
on Jun 1, 2011 • 1 Comment
Stock Charts Are Pointing to a Global Slowdown
on May 24, 2011 • Comment!
- The Absurdity of 20% Bull/Bear Market Definition
Hyperinflation Is Imminent - National Inflation Association
on May 1, 2011 • 59 Comments
- Quarterly Commentary: Confidence Can Be a Fragile and Fleeting Commodity
- Does the Stock Market Rally Make Sense? Staying Risk Averse Does
Governments Playing International Whack-a-Mole With Global Economy
on Mar 22, 2011 • 2 Comments
Making the Bullish Case - But for How Long?
on Mar 1, 2011 • 5 Comments
The 'Presidential Cycle' Forecasts Further Advances
on Feb 23, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Long-Term Bond Yields Up Again: Our Reason for Selling
So Far So Good, But Will Fed's Luck Hold Out?
on Dec 31, 2010 • 4 Comments
The Danger of Hyperinflation
on Dec 24, 2010 • 40 Comments
- Rates Rising While Prices Plunge: Beware Bonds
Is the U.S. Government Buying Stocks? A Follow-Up
on Nov 12, 2010 • 3 Comments
Is the U.S. Government Buying Stocks?
on Nov 9, 2010 • 11 Comments
If the Fed Loses Its Gamble: Why Not to Buy and Hold
on Nov 2, 2010 • Comment!
- Have the Currency Wars Begun?
- Welcome to the Stock Market Casino