This user currently has no profile.
The author is an entrepreneur and investor.
- Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
The Atlas Company Thomas runs many blogs through his public DBA as TeeJay Today. Thomas currently has an Online Radio Station, a Finance Blog, A Cooking Blog, An Evironment Blog, among others. Thomas is hopeless addicted to Social Network and their impacts on news and social commentary. Thomas uses Blogger, YouTube, ...More
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, FourSquare, LinkedIn, and others. Thomas use to be the host of a popular and successful Entertainment News TV show that aired in West Texas to a potential audience of over 400,000 viewers.
A chronic Blog Author. www.ABuckADayBlog.com This is a finance blog that will have many entries on personal finance and whatever else I want to blog about. www.MyEarthShare.com This is my Green Blog, it has tips and resources for people that want to help the environment or just want to make a few green changes to their daily lives. ...More
www.TheFoodieWithin.com This is my cooking blog, it has culinary tips and easy recipes for the everyday chef at home.
Pics A great coffee table book! If you click on the link you can preview the first 15 pages.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Dow falls 400 points for the week... is anyone buying anything? I doubled my position in BP at $27.68 Jun 25, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- <IMG class=authors_reply... on Ask.com, Microsoft and AOL - Internet Love Tria...
- Buffet is my Hero! on Riding the Rails: Why BNI Was Berkshire's Best ...
- If google decides to give a... on Google Chrome: Redefining the Operating System
- I think that Dell needs to ... on A Shopping List for Dell
- If Solar options were cheap... on Solar Stocks Down Sharply on Profit Taking, Con...
Latest comments on Thomas Jowers's Articles