Thomas Kelly is a graduate from the U.S. Naval Academy, where he earned degrees in Economics and Spanish. Upon graduation he completed a masters degree in Economic and Social History at Oxford University. His investing philosophy involves identifying strong macroeconomic trends and exploiting those trends from both the long and short side by using valuation analysis to identify mispriced financial assets. He has a particular interest in exploiting the small cap premium, one of the markets most well-documented and sustainable inefficiencies.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Thomas Kelly.
Currently, there are no blog details for Thomas Kelly.
Currently, there are no book details for Thomas Kelly.
Latest Comments more »
- we ought to also talk about... on Eric Sprott's Gold Analysis Deconstructed: What...
- Thanks...it was a fair bit ... on Measuring The Acquisition Prospects Of Junior G...
- $1600/oz vs. $300 cash cost... on Yamana's Post-Acquisition Bounce Shows The Way ...
- Of course there is fear of ... on Yamana's Post-Acquisition Bounce Shows The Way ...
- Interesting read although I... on Gold Mining Stocks Undervalued - For Good Reason
Latest comments on Thomas's Articles
- New Low Observer on Why a Takeout of Novagold Could Exceed $23/Share
- Goeleven on Aurico/Northgate Tie-Up To Create Cash Flow Kin...
- fazsha on Aurico/Northgate Tie-Up To Create Cash Flow Kin...
- gnuone on Aurico/Northgate Tie-Up To Create Cash Flow Kin...
- dongoldberg on Reviewing Dynasil's 1Q07 Results