View as an RSS Feed
View Thomas Kelly's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABAT, AEM, ANH, AUQ, AUY, AVAV, BC, BSIC, CAGC, CCJ, CEAI, CHCG-OLD, CPHI, CPNLQ, CSPI, CSUH, DYSL, EGY, EWZ, FNLY, FXE, GBG, GLD, GOOG, GORO, GS, GSB, HRBN, HRSH, HZO, KBXRF, KITD, KSW, MFLU, MOS, MS, NG, NINE, NLY, NVT, NWTMF, OPBL, PALAF, PUMGF, RIBT, RST, RVM, SDS, SDTH, SIJ, SIRI, SMPL, SOV, SPF, SPY, STV, TGA, UEC, URRE, USO, UXG, VGZ, VRGY
- Is it Time to Short Oil?
- A Case for Emerging Central Banks Buying Gold
- China Plays
- Taking Partial Profits in CPHI, Inching Back Into SDTH and Buying KONG Options
- Bought Google Nov 670 calls
- Adding to ShengdaTech
- K-Fed Bancorp: Loan Loss Provisions Likely to Rise
- Brunswick Corporation: More Downside Ahead
- JPM's Anworth Mortgage Upgrade Completely Unfounded
- Selling Long Positions, Going Short and Buying Gold
K-Fed Bancorp, Brunswick Corporation: Q3 Short Ideas
Oct. 19, 2007 • Comment!
- Selling China Pharma on Market Turbulence
- Why I'm Writing Calls Against My China Digital TV Position
- China Pharma: Explosive Growth at a Low Multiple
- China Digital TV Holding: Valuation Still Reasonable Based on Growth Rate
- Annaly Mortgage Management Raises $1B on Secondary Offering
- U.S. Gold Corporation: Expecting a Bounce
- Chinese Shares Soar - But Can They Be Bought?
- Reasons To Invest In Verigy
- Navteq: Might Another Bidder Enter The Fray?
- MarineMax on Shaky Ground
- Aerovironment Poised to Fly Higher
- Setting the Record Straight on Goldman's Recent Quarter
- Vaalco Energy: Oil Market Looks Poised For a Pullback
- China 3C Group: Market Overreaction Creates Buying Opportunity
- Fed Surprise Demands a Re-Evaluation of the Markets
Returning to the Market in Time for the Fed
Sep. 18, 2007 • Comment!
- Selling SPF: Getting Out From Underwater
- Centerline Looks Sturdy, Standard Pacific Will Be Further Pressured
- Taking My Loss In Ninetowns Internet Technology Group
- Nutracea Announces Indonesian Venture, Completion of Montana Facility
- Ninetowns Internet Technology Group: Huge Cash Pot Limits Downside Risk