View as an RSS Feed
Hotel Industry: Competitive Factors And Discussion Of Hotel Franchisors As An Investment Opportunity
- Both hotel franchisors and franchisees experience inflation resistant growth, helping to deliver positive real returns to investors.
- Hotel franchisors exhibit strong competitive advantages and impressive returns on capital, especially amongst market leaders, making a strong case for investing in the sector.
- The hotel industry goes through regular, predictable cycles, which affects the number of guests staying at hotels, the revenue per room, and growth in the number of hotels.
- This market cycle dramatically affects the profits of hotel owners due to their high level of operating leverage, but has a diminished impact on franchisors.
- Many of the top hotel franchisors have reached lofty relative valuations, and would warrant a pullback before purchasing shares, with IHG presenting the best buying opportunity.
- Kinder Morgan Relative Valuation: KMI Vs. KMP And EPB
- Berkshire's Earnings Are Understated By $4.5 Billion Annually
- How Kinder Morgan Is Like Berkshire Hathaway And Why Both Should Outperform
- One-Of-A-Kind Companies To Help Diversify Your Portfolio
- Despite Breaking New Highs, The S&P Is Not In A Bubble
- The Junk Bond Market Is Telling You To Sell Stocks
- Angie's List A Compelling Short Opportunity
- Why Netflix Is Outperforming
- Mobile Is Part Of A Greater Trend Which Could Hurt Satellite And Cable
- A New Method For Calculating Fundamental Returns
- Will Verizon Acquire Vodafone?
- S&P 500 Market Valuation And Historic Returns