View Thomas Kirchner's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Trans World Entertainment: Insider Trading on Busted Buyout?
- Wilshire Enterprises' Management Must Clarify Its Intentions
Is Merger Arbitrage Dead (Again) as a Strategy?
Apr. 8, 2008 • 2 Comments
Beware of Secretive, Litigious State-Owned Banks
Feb. 29, 2008 • Comment!
- SCPIE Shareholders Deserve Higher Hostile Bid
Buyout of American Community Properties Trust Drags Out
Feb. 12, 2008 • Comment!
A Look at 130/30 Funds' Negative Alpha
Feb. 11, 2008 • Comment!
- Image Entertainment Heads Back to the Auction Block
- Patience Paid for Shareholders in Lukoil Litigation
- Why Is Wilshire's Sales Process Taking So Long?
Explaining the Hedge Fund December Performance Spike
Jan. 7, 2008 • Comment!
- Executive Compensation 2.0: Porsche Leads By Example
- Wilshire Enterprises: Management Has Delayed a Buyout Long Enough
- Why is the IsoTis/Integra Merger Vote In Jeopardy?
- Finish Line Unlikely To Walk Away From Genesco Purchase
- W Holding Company Takes Excessive Hit On Inyx Bankruptcy
- Upper Deck Deals a Tender Offer Card To Topps
- Newly Appointed Board Member Seth Hamot Should Revitalize CCA Industries
Inter-Tel Proxy Fight: Will Steve Mihaylo Beat The Clock?
Jun. 28, 2007 • Comment!
Solengo Capital’s Blind Pool: An Indemnification Conundrum
Apr. 2, 2007 • Comment!
- TNS Recapitalization To Benefit Shareholders - Not Private Equity
- Amid Record Revenue, Netsmart Management Sees Buyout As 'Second Bite At The Apple'
- Netsmart: Buyout's Not So Smart, Shareholder Revolt Looms
- CCA Industries May Get Higher Buyout Price Following Activist's Attack
- Deutsche Bank CEO Avoids Conviction in Mannesmann Case
- Deutsche Bank's Buyout of MortgageIT: Poor Tactical Timing
- Family Feud At Central Freight
- Chaparral Resources Buyout Highlights Lukoil's Questionable Tactics