This user currently has no profile.
Thirty plus years in this Great Game of Buy Low and Sell High, it still seems to come down to what an early mentor told me "We're just trying to outwit the half-wits."
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Market Musings from High Road Value Market Musings a continues a journalistic endeavor that goes back to 1991. Briefly known as PEP Talk before it became Market Musings, its intent was to complement the analytical side of various “day jobs”, which since 1981 have engaged me in the great game of buy low and sell high. As an adjunct to High Road ...More
Value Research, its foremost raison d’ệtre is to provide investors with a bit of attention to the cardinal question of “What time is it?” In addition to keeping tabs on the mood swings of Mr. Market, Musings has also been used to provide “industry pieces”, as well as to hold forth on various, momentarily fashionable ideas that affix themselves to the Spirit of the Age as it were ever thus.Musings returned from a nearly five year hiatus in late 2008, in part out of recognition that the madness of crowds seems to have gotten more so, and in part because the stakes are higher than ever. It is hoped that “ruminations on things that matter for thinking investors” will provide a bit of respite to those who find whatever equanimity they possess under assault by the tyranny of the urgent, chronological snobbery, and the ever growing deluge of malleable “facts” and infotainment masquerading as wisdom
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Crimsonbey,You seem to be g... on Hutchinson Technology, Revisited
- pfifila1,You are at least h... on Hutchinson Technology, Revisited
- Jeremy,Thanks for bringing ... on Hutchinson Technology, Revisited
- So Seagate told someone at ... on CLSA: Seagate cutting Sep. quarter hard drive f...
- This comment will further a... on Hutchinson Technology: Extraordinarily Underval...