- My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
- Federated Investors: Undervalued Money Manager With A Generous 4.25% Yield
- Neutral Tandem's Proxy Fight Could Yield Substantial Value For Shareholders
- Conrad Industries: Significantly Undervalued Shipbuilder Trading At 3.6x Earnings
- EchoStar: Is This Stock About To Launch?
I am a former hedge fund portfolio manager that trades for my own personal account. I espouse Graham and Dodd/Buffett style investing, always on the lookout for value equities or bonds. A graduate of Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management, I lived in NYC for a decade before relocating with my family to the Charlotte, NC area in 2007.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Thomas Lott.
Currently, there are no book details for Thomas Lott.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
I had to join Twitter now that Warren is "in the house." May 3, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Nice move lately, on signif... on Federated Investors: Undervalued Money Manager ...
- Thanks Adib and gtam for th... on My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
- Well done, I recall one com... on My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
- They love beta at business ... on My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
- Thanks duke you always aske... on My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
Latest comments on Thomas's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »