Danger: Titan Machinery Bond Hits All-Time Low
- Titan Machinery Convertible Indenture (2019) hit a new all-time low yesterday @ $79.00 yield 9.39%.
- Titan Machinery will be reporting FY2015 2nd quarter financials for the period ending July 31, 2014 within the next month.
- The stock has closed below $14 for the ninth consecutive session.
TheStreet Reports Higher Sales And Cash Flow For Q2
- Operational Cash Flow for the 6 months ending June 30, 2014 increased to over $2 million vs $1.1 million in the comparable 6-month period from a year ago.
- The company ended the quarter with cash and cash equivalents, restricted cash and marketable securities of $59.1 million and zero debt.
- This week, Herb Greenberg's status update time stamped his 1-year work anniversary at TheStreet.
- Dow Jones Index Needs A Shuffle To Take Average To 20,000
- XLF As Market Sell Signal