This user currently has no profile.
BA in economics from Uconn. MBA in finance from Wharton. Worked as scurities analyst and portfolio manager for an insurance company and a bank from 1960 through 1983. Retired at age of 53. Private investor from then until now. I am now 82 years old. I like to write poetry and short stories.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- maybenot, if you disagree w... on REITs: The Best Of Times, The Worst Of Times
- If that is what works for y... on Now What's Wrong With The REITs?
- Adam, No, "we've all e... on REITs: The Best Of Times, The Worst Of Times
- I beg to differ with you. S... on Now What's Wrong With The REITs?
- Union, You are probably rig... on Now What's Wrong With The REITs?