BA in economics from Uconn. MBA in finance from Wharton. Worked as scurities analyst and portfolio manager for an insurance company and a bank from 1960 through 1983. Retired at age of 53. Private investor from then until now. I am now 82 years old. I like to write poetry and short stories.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Thomas Sobon.
Currently, there are no blog details for Thomas Sobon.
Currently, there are no book details for Thomas Sobon.
Latest Comments more »
- NLY is a well managed compa... on RAIT's Turnaround Revisited
- Inzkepper, I am sorry that ... on Is Now The Time To Sell?
- Doug and Ray Merola,While y... on Annaly: Waiting To Buy Still The Best Course
- Doug, you asked about MBB a... on RAIT's Turnaround Revisited
- Doug, I should have told yo... on RAIT's Turnaround Revisited