This user currently has no profile.
BA in economics from UConn. MBA in finance from Wharton. Worked as securities analyst and portfolio manager for an insurance company and a bank from 1960 through 1983. Retired at age of 53. Private investor from then until now. I am 84 years young. I like to write poetry and short stories. And, I am the Chief Inspector of Sunrises and Sunsets on Earth (self appointed).
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Eric, an excellent article ... on This Is How A Bear Market Starts
- Excellent article on 8 Pieces Of Our Oil Price Predicament
- Eric, Very nicely presented. on 2 Countries For Old Bulls
- Brett,You are correct. But,... on Could The Bulls Run Into Year-End?
- Chris, 12 trading days ago ... on Could The Bulls Run Into Year-End?
Latest comments on Thomas Sobon's Articles